PO: La Dispute - Somewhere at the bottom... 10 Year Anniversary Edition

14 hours ago, Han Solo said:

This is the retail variant (bone) - not exclusive to AU

14 hours ago, hyperg1ant said:

Are the variants limited? any numbers?

The only variant that isn't limited is the retail "bone" variant - The others are all limited, but not sure what numbers yet

13 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Had no interest in this because I have an old copy, but then I saw that there's new artwork by Corey Purvis. Now I'm tempted even though I almost never revisit this album.

Ey thanks! I was stoked they asked me to do this. I also got to choose the vinyl variants, which can be seen below:

243lw8y.png

10 minutes ago, izpoodave said:

It's because most of them end up being good friends and it probably makes the recording process a lot more enjoyable. But damn I wish some of these bands would change it up, especially Circa.

this. Circa is so damn boring since their bromance... which is sad.

On 8/7/2018 at 10:04 PM, corey. said:

This is the retail variant (bone) - not exclusive to AU

The only variant that isn't limited is the retail "bone" variant - The others are all limited, but not sure what numbers yet

Ey thanks! I was stoked they asked me to do this. I also got to choose the vinyl variants, which can be seen below:

243lw8y.png

that UK variant is 100% the coolest variant 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yooo. So I was in their merch subscription thing and I just got something super cool in the mail. It's a free black and white zine teasing what I'm guessing is the new album. I posted some videos on my story on IG @a_a_ronchamberlain.  I'm gonna guess the album title is "Alone There Like All of Us" because it's in huge text in the center of the zine. Other pages have lyrics and album art in greyscale. Also has what looks a bad screenshot of an iPod for the tracklist. Here's what I make out:

2. Fulton Street

3. Rhodoniteando
4. Anxiety Panorama

5. In North...N Michigan

6. View From ... M Window

7. Footstep TTher

8. There You Are

I just noticed that the same page has what looks like a Todo List App Screenshot that has things like Spread, RICS2 (this is hightlighted), (2 Tasks not in view), Vid1, ...Stuff

So first track pretty soon? I'm excited. Still selling all my vinyl (see other thread) but will probably get this, cause their albums always hit so hard.

3 hours ago, Tidal Wave said:

Go on

It sounds like something I'd have submitted in audio 101 to illustrate that I understand the difference between highs, mids, and lows... everything is so stark, contrasting, and compartmentalized... and not in a way that lends itself to the atmosphere of the album at all. The guitars are distant and the vocals sit right in the front and on top of the muddy mess that is the rest of the band. What a disappointment.

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:51 AM, MCDELTAT said:

Yooo. So I was in their merch subscription thing and I just got something super cool in the mail. It's a free black and white zine teasing what I'm guessing is the new album.

I subscribed as soon as it went up and did all 10 12 months and I'm salty I didn't get a zine.

Edited by N8TRU1

1 hour ago, N8TRU1 said:

I subscribed as soon as it went up and did all 10 months and I'm salty I didn't get a zine.

I'd say just wait? I'm guessing it was from that, because it came from Hello Merch and I tend to get them earlier than everyone because they are in AZ and I'm in Los Angeles area. I might just post better photos on imgur and post the album here.