Po: Twenty One Pilots - Triplet EP

1 hour ago, DecayToDeath said:

The point I'm trying to make is that you're not old, I'm just abnormally young for being here. If you're 15 years older than me then you're still younger than a lot of VC's userbase, for what it's worth.

Eh, I started going to shows when I was 10, and collecting when I was 13. It's not that strange. Especially with the internet and how collecting is these days. And you're not that young to be on a forum like this 4 years ago. It would have been strange if there were forums like this when I was 14(there probably was, I was too busy trying to get high and finger girls) and there were 14 year olds on there. 1999! haha

Edited by MyEnemy

1 hour ago, mmhmm said:

I'd bet there are at least 50K of that Vessels album. If 6,000 people took the time to click a button on a vinyl collecting site saying they own it, think about how many people didn't do that. And it's still for sale everywhere. 50K easily. 

Yeah, totally agree, and that wasn't even THE HIT record. I wonder how many copies of Blurryface have sold on vinyl? Someone smarter than me should look this up, very interested. 

8 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Yeah, totally agree, and that wasn't even THE HIT record. I wonder how many copies of Blurryface have sold on vinyl? Someone smarter than me should look this up, very interested. 

https://www.spin.com/2017/01/twenty-one-pilots-dominated-vinyl-album-sales-in-2016/

At least 50-60k at this point.

1 hour ago, aju2streets said:

Triple platinum in the US and 6.5 million worldwide, I'd say little bit more, probably.

But just in the US yeah, I'd guess around 80-100k at this point. Bands like this don't stop selling records. 

4 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Eh, I started going to shows when I was 10, and collecting when I was 13. It's not that strange. Especially with the internet and how collecting is these days. And you're not that young to be on a forum like this 4 years ago. It would have been strange if there were forums like this when I was 14(there probably was, I was too busy trying to get high and finger girls) and there were 14 year olds on there. 1999! haha

Heh, only 13? I went to my first show by myself when I was 6. Been a audiophile and vinyl collector since I was 8. My parents even said my first word was vinyl (even though my brother said it was "vinylz", but he's lying though). 

Anyway, any advice for someone going into 6th grade?? Just turned 12. 

14 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

Heh, only 13? I went to my first show by myself when I was 6. Been a audiophile and vinyl collector since I was 8. My parents even said my first word was vinyl (even though my brother said it was "vinylz", but he's lying though). 

Anyway, any advice for someone going into 6th grade?? Just turned 12. 

Wish there was an actual jerk off emoji. “But did he cum??”

On 8/8/2018 at 3:38 PM, Bladewillisisdead said:

Just wanna share a little anecdote. My girlfriend's father is a lifelong musician and music lover. He's been playing for over 50 years. He saw Jimi Hendrix play a $0.50 matinee before he blew up. Went to all the big shows at the Filmore East in the late 60s early 70s. Met David Bowie and shit. Bought Pretty Hate Machine long before The Downward Spiral came out. Serious musician and fan.

About 2 years ago he wanted to show us "this really cool new band" and he put on 21 Pilots. We both laughed so hard we cried and he got really cranky about it. Unrelated but another time he was like "My metalhead friend showed me this really cool band" and then put on Haste the Day. I told him to find cooler metalhead friends. He made fun of me for going to see Thursday.

You really hyped this dude up only to make me think he’s an idiot in the end.