Far - Water & Solutions: What Happened

Did anyone order one of the leftover combo packs for $50 when he first put up leftovers? I just got mine today and it only has the unreleased music LP. Did I misunderstand and that's all it came with, along with the zine and usb drive, or should it have come with the W&S LP as well? Could have sworn when I read the description for the combo it said it came with the two LP's. 

Got my Water and Solutions DIY today and weirdly I was way more excited about this than the whole package. Price-point was dead on, felt very personal with the handwritten track list, my hand-drawn cover was different than the one pictured on the site. All-around pretty amped about it.

14 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Did anyone order one of the leftover combo packs for $50 when he first put up leftovers? I just got mine today and it only has the unreleased music LP. Did I misunderstand and that's all it came with, along with the zine and usb drive, or should it have come with the W&S LP as well? Could have sworn when I read the description for the combo it said it came with the two LP's. 

I was under the impression it came with both LPs...

20 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Got mine today and no WS20 DIY record. Checked my email confirmation and there’s no exact description of what is included but there is a picture of the diy vinyl.

I’ve emailed his bandcamp for clarification.

4 hours ago, Skacel said:

Got mine today and no WS20 DIY record. Checked my email confirmation and there’s no exact description of what is included but there is a picture of the diy vinyl.

I’ve emailed his bandcamp for clarification.

Same thing happened with me so I shot him an e-mail.  He responded back to me quickly and said sorry and not sure what happened and that he would send out the other vinyl ASAP.  Such a cool guy.

16 minutes ago, thglif52 said:

Same thing happened with me so I shot him an e-mail.  He responded back to me quickly and said sorry and not sure what happened and that he would send out the other vinyl ASAP.  Such a cool guy.

6 minutes ago, Skacel said:

Yeah, heard back from him. Sounds like he’s going to sort it out :)

Yup same for me, just heard back from him. Glad it was just a mixup.

Just wanted to pop by and say how sweet it feels to see the stuff bein chatted about. Sorry to the few of you whose xtra vinyl I somehow forgot, it's been a crazy coupla months, but I'm sortin it out. As to the master, my friend Will Quinnell is a badass mastering engineer who also loves W&S, and he made us a special vinyl master for this pressing. Yay music! Anyway, say hi anytime at jonahmatranga.com :) xo

13 minutes ago, jonahmatrangadotco said:

Just wanted to pop by and say how sweet it feels to see the stuff bein chatted about. Sorry to the few of you whose xtra vinyl I somehow forgot, it's been a crazy coupla months, but I'm sortin it out. As to the master, my friend Will Quinnell is a badass mastering engineer who also loves W&S, and he made us a special vinyl master for this pressing. Yay music! Anyway, say hi anytime at jonahmatranga.com :) xo

You're the best! <3

Just got my copy in the indyasfuc diy cardboard sleeve, very nice. The vinyl is better sounding to my ears than the SRC press. Good job guys.  

@jonahmatrangadotco I like the USB too, are any of the songs available in native lossless/wav/FLAC?  The mp3s are done well, but you know... every bit and byte counts.