PO NOW: SLEEP ‘Leagues Beneath’ | Single Sided LP w/ Etched B-Side | Third Man Records

On August 10, 2018 at 8:23 PM, Ishtar said:

Got a notification today that there will be a variant as well as the black copies...

They made indie record shops buy 10 standard blk to be able to buy 1 "indie" exclusive variant lol its ganna be a bitch to get, unless you live near the stores where the colored variant will be sold. 

5 minutes ago, vinlyloverkittie said:

They made indie record shops buy 10 standard blk to be able to buy 1 "indie" exclusive variant lol its ganna be a bitch to get, unless you live near the stores where the colored variant will be sold. 

Yeah, somebody said that already. If I get one, I get one. If not whatever.

On 8/19/2018 at 4:33 PM, lexicondevil said:

Bullmoose wrote me back and said that it appears that it will be black. I haven't seen this description used anywhere else except Bullmoose, so maybe they're being creative/funny?

It's just one of our suppliers tooting their own horn. They aren't so good about putting the vinyl color in their data but they love to get this in there.  We delete it when we notice it. You can safely ignore it. 

We don't try to be funny any more. We goofed around with the black variant of the first Stranger Things soundtrack and just confused everybody. 

14 minutes ago, Doomguy13 said:

For any Chicago dudes here:

Reckless Records is getting four copies TOTAL of the colored version of this. 2 at WP, one at each other location. $25. Also gonna have a bunch of the black vinyl.

Wow. 4 for a store(s) as great as Reckless? Where the hell are 1k of these going? 900 to the 3rd man stores?