PO NOW: SLEEP ‘Leagues Beneath’ | Single Sided LP w/ Etched B-Side | Third Man Records

I've made zero effort to get one outside of seeing Caleb from DW post that link and going "Oh, that was two hours ago...I'll still click the link tho"

But if you sell me the variant at cost I PROMISE to get reallllllllly stoned every time I spin it. I've still got a couple edibles I snuck through airport security too.

Yeah, Sound Garden finally called me to let me know they got them in.

When I asked if I could have a green one, the clerk was “stuttering” and saying all these “umms” and “ahhhs,” and was trying to act like he had no idea what I was asking for.

Guess that is code for “they all went to the people who work there.”

So that said, if anyone has the “hook up,” I need one. :mellow:

2 hours ago, Plarocks said:

When I asked if I could have a green one, the clerk was “stuttering” and saying all these “umms” and “ahhhs,” and was trying to act like he had no idea what I was asking for.

Ditto, fuck em. I’ll live with my $45 discogs score 

5 hours ago, Plarocks said:

While I get your frustration here, I really can't fault them for possibly doing this. Working retail sucks, but one perk is being able to make your life a little better by getting the goods before others do. At least that's what pulled me through when I used to work with the retail public. I don't know though, now I'm just the janitor. 

5 hours ago, Plarocks said:

Or maybe they really had no idea about a variant that was limited. Not everyone in the world gets a hard on for a different color vinyl nor do people in a record store all sit around opening their inventory thinking about how they can screw over a  customer

58 minutes ago, youspinmeround said:

Or maybe they really had no idea about a variant that was limited. Not everyone in the world gets a hard on for a different color vinyl nor do people in a record store all sit around opening their inventory thinking about how they can screw over a  customer

Eh knowing a couple of em it’s safe to say they’re aware of it. It’s nothing I or anyone else is gonna boycott over, and i would totally do the same if I worked there. I’m really not broken up about it and I doubt he is either.

that being said, there’s one for $50 on discogs right now.