PO NOW: SLEEP ‘Leagues Beneath’ | Single Sided LP w/ Etched B-Side | Third Man Records

4 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

This song can play on your turntable for $9.99 - $11.99 + shipping or tax depending on where you buy (physical/online) domestically and you guys want to pay up to $56 to import this particular, technically still in print, edition because pretty colors?

New here?

3 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

I'm just saying, its a 330% increase just to have the pretty color one.

Just a touch of perspective. Everyone is free to buy what they want.

I have the black copy and considered grabbing this, but coming out to $50+ I couldn't force myself to do it even for the pretty colors. I'm with you on this being fine on black vinyl.

That said, we all get it, dude. 

1 minute ago, Ishtar said:

I have the black copy and considered grabbing this, but coming out to $50+ I couldn't force myself to do it even for the pretty colors. I'm with you on this being fine on black vinyl.

That said, we all get it, dude. 

To be fair, if the variant that was available by the thousands on every corner was colored red instead of black, and the blue/green/yellow were just as rare as it is currently, I'd still advocate for the red one. Its more of a finance and logic argument as opposed to being a "you should get the black because I like black" argument. The plentiful/ inexpensive variant just happens to be black in this case. In fact, I never mentioned the color when I made my point. I simply indicated that the music on vinyl could still be owned and played with a needle at a much lower price point with no fuss whatsoever but it just wouldn't be blue/green/yellow.

2 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

To be fair, if the variant that was available by the thousands on every corner was colored red instead of black, and the blue/green/yellow were just as rare as it is currently, I'd still advocate for the red one. Its more of a finance and logic argument as opposed to being a "you should get the black because I like black" argument. The plentiful/ inexpensive variant just happens to be black in this case. In fact, I never mentioned the color when I made my point. I simply indicated that the music on vinyl could still be owned and played with a needle at a much lower price point with no fuss whatsoever but it just wouldn't be blue/green/yellow.

Do you want some pictures of cats?

Cuz you're pushing for some pictures of cats?

23 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

Still, everyone gets it.

You and I decided it wasn't worth it to go for the super limited variant, but I'm sure everyone in here already knows there's a cheap variant available.