fizio59

PO NOW: SLEEP ‘Leagues Beneath’ | Single Sided LP w/ Etched B-Side | Third Man Records

23 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

To be fair, if the variant that was available by the thousands on every corner was colored red instead of black, and the blue/green/yellow were just as rare as it is currently, I'd still advocate for the red one. Its more of a finance and logic argument as opposed to being a "you should get the black because I like black" argument. The plentiful/ inexpensive variant just happens to be black in this case. In fact, I never mentioned the color when I made my point. I simply indicated that the music on vinyl could still be owned and played with a needle at a much lower price point with no fuss whatsoever but it just wouldn't be blue/green/yellow.

Still, everyone gets it.

You and I decided it wasn't worth it to go for the super limited variant, but I'm sure everyone in here already knows there's a cheap variant available.

8 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Still, everyone gets it.

You and I decided it wasn't worth it to go for the super limited variant, but I'm sure everyone in here already knows there's a cheap variant available.

Fair enough but at least we spent a little time talking about something besides how much we hate Jack White for producing a rare variant that is difficult to aquire that we only want because it's rare and differently pigmented.  

I just wanted to call out that 330% markup people were/are willing to fork over. Worse things have transpired in discussions on this board.

6 hours ago, Metal Mike said:

TLTtdSA.jpg

Not full black?!? Throw it away.