fizio59

PO NOW: SLEEP ‘Leagues Beneath’ | Single Sided LP w/ Etched B-Side | Third Man Records

172265.jpg

'Leagues Beneath' is the first release immediately following Sleep’s long-prophesied, critically-acclaimed opus 'The Sciences'.

Recorded as a part of a series of songs for Adult Swim, this 12” single is a testament to what has made 'The Sciences' such a success: bottomless tone, spacetime-melting riffs and a unparalleled aural experience from start to finish.

'Leagues Beneath' is a full 17 minute plunge, now available to experience on black vinyl.

+ Etched B side.

Note that the release date of 24th August 2018 is estimated and subject to change.

Catalogue: TMR566

Barcode: 813547026

PREORDERS:

https://driftrecords.com/products/sleep-leagues-beneath

https://www.banquetrecords.com/sleep/leagues-beneath/TMR566

Third Man Records has not announced this release yet. 

Edited by fizio59

47 minutes ago, nancy_raygun said:

I don't know about biscuits or tonic, but I'm definitely looking forward to paying $25 for 1 song

I mean...I ordered from fat beats and it was $10 plus shipping.

I know we're all shitting on third man, and I hate them more than most, but that's not too bad.

Edited by Ishtar

2 hours ago, Ishtar said:

I mean...I ordered from fat beats and it was $10 plus shipping.

I know we're all shitting on third man, and I hate them more than most, but that's not too bad.

Just put in an order for Fat Beats too.  Found a coupon code if anyone else is going that route LEAGUESBENEATH for 10% off

8 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

Got a notification today that there will be a variant as well as the black copies...

I mean did anyone think there wouldn't be? Itll be $20 too, take back your earlier comment about Jack White he sucks! Haha :P

4 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

I mean did anyone think there wouldn't be? Itll be $20 too, take back your earlier comment about Jack White he sucks! Haha :P

Oh, he for sure sucks. I hate Jack White as much as I hate anyone in the entertainment business. Probably more than most actually. Dudes a douche.

$10 for this isn't crazy though. I stand by it. That said, of course I'm gonna try for that stupid variant and cancel this $10 shit if I end up with one. Because, y'know. Sleep. I missed on the limited variant for the new album, so of course I have to make up for it here.