FS: Angels and Airwaves, Blink-182. Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Metallica, Box Car Racer, The All-American Rejects

Jesus Of Suburbia

Here's a list of records I'm looking to sell. I can only ship in the continental U.S., sorry international people. Everything is priced with postage included as I'll be sending by media mail from the USPS. Some are sealed, some aren't but if they aren't I have either never played them or only played once. If you'd like to see anything else that you'd like to make an offer for here's a link to  my Discogs collection.

The All-American Rejects - The All-American Rejects (red, white and blue splatter) $30ppd (sealed)

The All-American Rejects ‎– When The World Comes Down (starburst) $15ppd (sealed)

Angels and Airwaves - We Don't Need To Whisper (HOPE series clear vinyl) $60ppd (came in a plastic protector sleeve so it was never sealed. Unplayed.)

Blink-182 - Dude Ranch (numbered, remastered, 180g) $20ppd (came in a plastic protector sleeve so it was never sealed. Unplayed.)

Blink-182 - Enema of the State (blue vinyl, 2016) $22ppd (opened played a couple times)

Blink-182 - [California (red and white] $15ppd each (open but unplayed)

Blink-182 - California Deluxe (blue translucent, green, pink, yellow transparent] $50ppd each

Blink-182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket (red vinyl) $27ppd (open but unplayed)

Box Car Racer - Box Car Racer (clear w/black and red splatter) $40ppd (sealed)

Fall Out Boy - Immortals 7" $45ppd (in a generic sleeve)

Metallica - Hardwired... To Self Destruct (green translucent) $200ppd (opened but unplayed)

Panic! At The Disco - Death of a Bachelor (red vinyl) $50ppd (sealed)

Edited by Jesus Of Suburbia