PO Now: Post Malone - Beerbongs and Bentlys

1 hour ago, B-dosia said:

I. Always  keep my bets, $100 is nothing to me. I make 8K every week. Unfortunately you are  a groupie of Post. fsn, However you start to backpeddle now

I always pay my bets , I did say 2 yers and he will be a  punch line.you atet so hypocritical you say you don’t like rap, but you think post is supperstar

Lmao

58 minutes ago, Shrekular Haze said:

"When my homies pull up on your block
They make that thing go grrra-ta-ta-ta (pow, pow, pow)"

What does this young man mean by "making that thing go grrra-ta-ta-ta?"

200w.webp

Edited by Reshiram
Dont know why the gif isn't coming out but whatever.

1 hour ago, B-dosia said:

I. Always  keep my bets, $100 is nothing to me. I make 8K every week. Unfortunately you are  a groupie of Post. fsn, However you start to backpeddle now

I always pay my bets , I did say 2 yers and he will be a  punch line.you atet so hypocritical you say you don’t like rap, but you think post is supperstar

The bet was for one year if you do look up a few POSTs (lol omg)

How is that hypocritical? I also hate Taylor swift but think she is a total superstar in my eyes.

Edited by thedillon

20 hours ago, twatay said:

I’d put money behind Post as well.  Earl’s just jealous that a white boi w/ cornrows has already had more hit singles than he ever will.

Jealous much ... I’m going to get RICH and you will always be a loser Troll on!

i just want to say I never said a word to you   But you had to put  in your 2.  Cents. 

I would never rub my money in peoples faces.  But for u it’s a pleasure

Ooh I want in on this. B-Dosia is hilarious just say something he doesn't understand and he rages into incoherence. I like to imagine smoke coming out of his ears as he furrows his brow to let loose some more stupid onto the internet.

8 minutes ago, B-dosia said:

Jealous much ... I’m going to always be a loser Troll!

i just want to say I never had to put

my money in peoples  But t pleasure

Edited by ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡

52 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

To weigh in: I may not be a fan of his work but I recognize how massive he is as a cultural figure. He will 100% he relevant in a year, or whenever his next project drops.

I’ve heard people use this term and I think what you actually meant was that he’s a culture vulture 

On 8/17/2018 at 1:05 PM, B-dosia said:

Someone had to speak up that song was awful.  I’ll just leave it at to each their own. Earl has bonified talent, and has been a prodigy since he was in his young teens. Post got taken on tour to open for Bieber off a one hit wonder song. I guess we shall have to wait and see who is still relevant in a year or two.

Just to chime in here... you are comparing an actual talented rapper, (Earl) to a guy who acts like a rapper but is a popstar. There is no comparison there, no one is disputing that Earl is less talented than Post Malone, Post just has commercial appeal cause he records simple pop songs that non-music fans enjoy and gets played on the radio, and Earl is too smart for mainstream music fans to enjoy because his lyrics and music are to complex for their simple minds to understand. Post Malone will probably be making simple catchy radio tunes for the next few years and stay commercially relevant. Everyone who is a fan of Earl Sweatshirt will continue to be a fan but I doubt he will ever be as popular or mainstream as Post Malone regardless of how much more skilled he is.  No need to get mad at other people who understand this and recognize the shit music industry for what it is