PO Now: Post Malone - Beerbongs and Bentlys

1 minute ago, Ishtar said:

Just because someone points out why they might have insight into something doesn't mean they're trying to act superior, dude. It just means they want you to know they're not just making up shit.

I thought I had you on ignore, you are by far the biggest ass on VC. Never once have I asked for your opinion. Please go listen to your Nickleback albums and leave me alone troll back to your cave 

13 minutes ago, B-dosia said:

I thought I had you on ignore, you are by far the biggest ass on VC. Never once have I asked for your opinion. Please go listen to your Nickleback albums and leave me alone troll back to your cave 

You might have that backwards friend. You're confusing yourself with me somehow. I know, I don't get it either.

Also, the beauty of the internet means you don't have to ask me for my opinion. You put something out there...I get to respond to it! I also don't think you live in Oakland.

Edited by Ishtar

1 minute ago, thedillon said:

I really hope he doesn’t get banned before my payday 

I'd be mad. He's too important we need to study him and figure out which words he knows and doesn't know. There are clearly a lot because he somehow thinks everyone in this thread thinks Post Malone is a rap god.

2 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

I'd be mad. He's too important we need to study him and figure out which words he knows and doesn't know. There are clearly a lot because he somehow thinks everyone in this thread thinks Post Malone is a rap god.

OMG...Koko didn't die, they just put her brain into b-dosia's body!!! I blame the illuminati! Although I think the procedure made her forget a few words.

8 minutes ago, thedillon said:

I really hope he doesn’t get banned before my payday 

I have not said anything that you did not bring on yourself. I see u and the others trying to bully people for laughs or to get a lowball price on a record. I made a simple statement and you just had to chime in , get your buddies involved and bring it to the next level. There are lots of cool chill people on here that just want to talk Vinyl, but you guys ruin it almost every time

11 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Can’t you read, he has now been redefined as a pop-star

2 minutes ago, B-dosia said:

Can’t you read, he has now been redefined as a pop-star

Can't you read? He's implying that we all agree with you but you can't get it through your thick skull that no one thinks he's a rapper, or even all that great at what he does. He's just popular and will be relevant for a while. That's all anyone is saying. You're either a hell of a troll, or dumber than a bag of hammers.

14 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

11 minutes ago, Ishtar said:

OMG...Koko didn't die, they just put her brain into b-dosia's body!!! I blame the illuminati! Although I think the procedure made her forget a few words.

I feel sory for anyone who has to deal with you in any fashion. Your like so ignorant you tell the same tired jokes and think their funny. You are a sad sad woman/man I pity you

7 minutes ago, B-dosia said:

I feel sory for anyone who has to deal with you in any fashion. Your like so ignorant you tell the same tired jokes and think their funny. You are a sad sad woman/man I pity you

You are aware you've quoted two different people and referred to them as one person, right?

I did have a quick question for you though. Do you use a similar moniker for your other social media?

4 hours ago, B-dosia said:

There are lots of cool chill people on here that just want to talk Vinyl, but you guys ruin it almost every time

You are obviously not one of those cool chill people because you came into this thread attacking everyone who posted in this thread thinking they were Post Malone fanboys and you didnt 'talk vinyl' in one single post in this thread and you've posted 3× more in here than anyone. You really need to chill out and reconsider you're entire life dude, seriously, it's not that big of a deal 

Edited by CatsNJazz

2 hours ago, CatsNJazz said:

You are obviously not one of those cool chill people because you came into this thread attacking everyone who posted in this thread thinking they were Post Malone fanboys and you didnt 'talk vinyl' in one single post in this thread and you've posted 3× more in here than anyone. You really need to chill out and reconsider you're entire life dude, seriously, it's not that big of a deal 

Thx for the advice captin, and I do believe I talked about real hip hop artists. You let these bullies run this site ganging up on anyone who does not follow the company line. I would mention names, but I’m pretty sure you know who they are, or you can check my ignore list they are all on it. I usually just let it be, but I’m so tired of getting ganged up on by the same 4-6 people who think their word is gospel. Listen I just want to come here and talk Vinyl ,but as soon as you say something disagreeable you get attacked. And in turn I think it keeps many new to the site from posting because they are afraid of getting ganged up on by the VC gestapo. I hope you talk to them as well.

Thx for the advice captin, and I do believe I talked about real hip hop artists. You let these bullies run this site ganging up on anyone who does not follow the company line. I would mention names, but I’m pretty sure you know who they are, or you can check my ignore list they are all on it. I usually just let it be, but I’m so tired of getting ganged up on by the same 4-6 people who think their word is gospel. Listen I just want to come here and talk Vinyl ,but as soon as you say something disagreeable you get attacked. And in turn I think it keeps many new to the site from posting because they are afraid of getting ganged up on by the VC gestapo. I hope you talk to them as well.

Stay in school kids

This guy is hilarious. After this post I'm definitely leaning toward troll though. He can't spell half the time, yet he knows who the gestapo were.

He may actually have me blocked at this point. Can someone else ask him if he uses a similar name for his other social media?