PO Now: Post Malone - Beerbongs and Bentlys

On 8/18/2018 at 6:48 AM, Ishtar said:

Dude surely won't pay up.

That said, don't take anything he says seriously because I'm not sure he can actually read. In the thread for that MuggsxDDOOM single I said I wasn't crazy about a song and that it was stupid to charge $50 for a single and he lost his damn mind acting like I'd personally insulted him and attacked DOOM as an artist (one of my favorite rappers). There is no impulse control there.

I'm with him in that I don't love Post. I'm just in here because my lady likes his music and I thought she might want this record. I do on the other hand realise that there are people beyond the underground hip-hop community who listen to music and can see how he would remain relevant.

I never saw you on A Doom thread besides spreading your usual garbage. You know that DOOM record that you said was not worth it goes for double the price now, thx for the advice your a regular savant. Glad I always knew you were A blowhard, so I loaded  up on those MUGGSxDOOM records.  And Cha-Ching . Now I hear you say DOOM is your favorite rapper, c’mon bro we kno this ain’t true, you just saw a chance to hop on the band wagon. You’re a fraud who hides behind a key board. And who is DDOOM by the way? Never heard of him myself he must be your favorite rapper.

42 minutes ago, B-dosia said:

I never saw you on A Doom thread besides spreading your usual garbage. You know that DOOM record that you said was not worth it goes for double the price now, thx for the advice your a regular savant. Glad I always knew you were A blowhard, so I loaded  up on those MUGGSxDOOM records.  And Cha-Ching . Now I hear you say DOOM is your favorite rapper, c’mon bro we kno this ain’t true, you just saw a chance to hop on the band wagon. You’re a fraud who hides behind a key board. And who is DDOOM by the way? Never heard of him myself he must be your favorite rapper.

Lemme just:

Spoiler
On 3/16/2015 at 2:46 PM, B-dosia said:

Mad props for the heads up on this!

https://deadformat.net/collection/BDosia

On 3/16/2015 at 2:49 PM, Ishtar said:

?

On 3/16/2015 at 3:02 PM, B-dosia said:

??

On 3/16/2015 at 3:03 PM, Ishtar said:

I don't understand why you linked to your deadformat after saying that, I guess.

On 3/16/2015 at 3:09 PM, B-dosia said:

you must have a lot of extra time on your hands to nitpick such a thing. I myself am unconcerned with your choice of a Danny Devito gif.

On 3/16/2015 at 3:11 PM, Ishtar said:

Ok...I was just wondering why you posted it after saying that. I clicked it expecting to see a crazy collection of DOOM stuff. 

If you just meant for it to be in your sig, I can tell you how to do that...

On 3/16/2015 at 3:28 PM, B-dosia said:

The hip-hop database on DF is lacking to say the least, just have not taken the time to enter what I got.

On 3/16/2015 at 3:37 PM, Ishtar said:

So...I guess I still don't get it then. It's whatever, but I just wondered why you had posted it. No big deal.

On 3/16/2015 at 3:48 PM, B-dosia said:

Was just trying to say thanks to the guy/gal that posted the original link. The link I posted was to possibly facilitate buy/ trade talk with other members, it has worked before, and besides I thought that was what this site was about. My apologies for being "thrift store" and new to the site, and if I offended anyone it was never my intention.

On 3/16/2015 at 3:51 PM, Ishtar said:

Nobody is offended, it's all good. Don't know where you came up with being "thrift store..." Anyway, you should just stick your link in your signature. You can do it through your profile on the site, and it'll make it easier so it just automatically adds it at the bottom of your posts, but separates it from the post so people don't think it's related to what you're saying.

On 5/21/2015 at 6:47 PM, Ishtar said:

Haha! I think I already said this in here, but if I had to put them in order, official releases only, also not including KMD stuff...

Take Me To Your Leader is number one.

Operation Doomsday

Vaudeville Villain

Madvillainy

Venomous Villain

Mm...Food

Mm...More Food

Nehruvian Doom

The Mouse The Mask

Key to the Cuffs

Born Like This.

So I guess 3rd to last.

and really 2-5 are pretty interchangeable for me.

And for those of you who have fun reading b-dosia's meltdowns, here's another thread to peruse!

This one also shows a real inability to read! ^^

I do have to apologize to everyone though. I wrote DDOOM when I meant to write DOOM, which is clearly so much worse than homeboy misspelling practically every other word in most of his posts. Egregious.

Big kisses out to my boy B-Dosia, missed you today. I was really hoping you'd lose your shit again. Still looking for an answer to if you're THA B-Dosia though.

8 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Lemme just:

Reveal hidden contents

And for those of you who have fun reading b-dosia's meltdowns, here's another thread to peruse!

This one also shows a real inability to read! ^^

I do have to apologize to everyone though. I wrote DDOOM when I meant to write DOOM, which is clearly so much worse than homeboy misspelling practically every other word in most of his posts. Egregious.

Big kisses out to my boy B-Dosia, missed you today. I was really hoping you'd lose your shit again. Still looking for an answer to if you're THA B-Dosia though.

U lead a gang of geeks on a message board. That’s your life. That’s all you have. Pretty sad if you ask me. Ya I make typos, i use my phone so it happens. However it’s the only joke u got. When you make a typo it’s just a mistake Hmm. You are probably the most pathetic person I’ve met or never met. You are pretty tough sitting behind your key board stuffing your chubby face with Cheetos chiming in on everyone’s conversations mostly unwanted. I’m going to let u in on a secret nobody wants to hear you and your B.S. I feel sory that you feel the need to attack anyone who does not agree with every idiotic word you say. You are the definition of a loser and will probably always be one. I wouldn’t waste a squirt of piss on you if your hair was on fire. Am I THA B-Dosia, maybe, maybe not. Keep on taking those L’s and running your mouth about things you know nothing about. Get a life bro your not funny and certainly not witty. Hugs and kisses to you as well. Now go  spend time with your nudie mags under your mattress, cuz it’s the closest to the real thing your going to get. Later loser!

18 minutes ago, B-dosia said:

U lead a gang of geeks on a message board. That’s your life. That’s all you have. Pretty sad if you ask me. Ya I make typos, i use my phone so it happens. However it’s the only joke u got. When you make a typo it’s just a mistake Hmm. You are probably the most pathetic person I’ve met or never met. You are pretty tough sitting behind your key board stuffing your chubby face with Cheetos chiming in on everyone’s conversations mostly unwanted. I’m going to let u in on a secret nobody wants to hear you and your B.S. I feel sory that you feel the need to attack anyone who does not agree with every idiotic word you say. You are the definition of a loser and will probably always be one. I wouldn’t waste a squirt of piss on you if your hair was on fire. Am I THA B-Dosia, maybe, maybe not. Keep on taking those L’s and running your mouth about things you know nothing about. Get a life bro your not funny and certainly not witty. Hugs and kisses to you as well. Now go  spend time with your nudie mags under your mattress, cuz it’s the closest to the real thing your going to get. Later loser!

It's ok, dude. There is no need for you to get upset about literally everything I say to you. You seem to really be the only person who has any beef with me here at this point and it's because you're so ready to take offense at the slightest disagreement (which would provoke a conversation with most people rather than your immediate reaction, which is to fly off the handle).

I genuinely hope you are "Tha B-dosia," because at least then I know your dad/family cares about you and that you aren't some sad-sack sitting around with no friends or family, starting fights on the internet to feel like you have some form of human interaction. It would also explain a lot about your reactions to what people say, because that poor dude seems really insecure.

Guess I'll just "keep taking those L's" though, since that's what you think you're handing me. Good thing my wife lets me store all those nudie magazines in the house we own, because boy, I'm gonna need 'em after you burned me so hard! I'll probably need to start stuffing my face pretty hard with Cheetos to chub it up for you too, wouldn't want to disappoint you.

And now I'm going to follow the old addage that I should have from the start: "Don't argue with idiots, they'll just pull you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Take care of yourself little guy. <3

On 8/17/2018 at 1:51 PM, twatay said:

I’d put money behind Post as well.  Earl’s just jealous that a white boi w/ cornrows has already had more hit singles than he ever will.

Anything to help your sory life out. Make sure you make it to the Bieber/Malone show early so he/ they can see your glittery DIY sign!

On 8/20/2018 at 5:44 AM, Ishtar said:

It's ok, dude. There is no need for you to get upset about literally everything I say to you. You seem to really be the only person who has any beef with me here at this point and it's because you're so ready to take offense at the slightest disagreement (which would provoke a conversation with most people rather than your immediate reaction, which is to fly off the handle).

I genuinely hope you are "Tha B-dosia," because at least then I know your dad/family cares about you and that you aren't some sad-sack sitting around with no friends or family, starting fights on the internet to feel like you have some form of human interaction. It would also explain a lot about your reactions to what people say, because that poor dude seems really insecure.

Guess I'll just "keep taking those L's" though, since that's what you think you're handing me. Good thing my wife lets me store all those nudie magazines in the house we own, because boy, I'm gonna need 'em after you burned me so hard! I'll probably need to start stuffing my face pretty hard with Cheetos to chub it up for you too, wouldn't want to disappoint you.

And now I'm going to follow the old addage that I should have from the start: "Don't argue with idiots, they'll just pull you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Take care of yourself little guy. <3

Much love Jabba u were a whole lot cooler when u were Randy Savage . I don’t understand any of your jabs at me at this point I mean they are ( u like what I did there) just lame your not funny people aren’t laughing with you they are laughing at you. Xoxo

8 minutes ago, B-dosia said:

Much love Jabba u were a whole lot cooler when u were Randy Savage . I don’t understand any of your jabs at me at this point I mean they are ( u like what I did there) just lame your not funny people aren’t laughing with you they are laughing at you. Xoxo

tenor.gif?itemid=4604881