PO Now: Post Malone - Beerbongs and Bentlys

3 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

b-dosia on suicide watch

Oh I’m happy as can be another hack almost wiped out. Glad u care so much. Does this pop star have a piece of clothing that doesn’t say Stoney, stoner, or stoned. We get it bro you a rebel and smoke weed , you are a real groundbreaker... and the iconic peace sign . The real proof of a great original mind at work, or more apropos a mind that doesn’t quite work.  Haven’t heard from Jabba in a while he busy playing with.. I mean embalming dead bodies? Chime in bud I miss your childish humor, bring the whole Wack Pack ( yes I borrowed that from Howard) maybe the group of you could put a coherent thought together instead of fart jokes and “look what I did Jabba!” I look forward to it. To the rest of you, all you are is followers of low brow dip shits.

Edited by B-dosia

14 minutes ago, B-dosia said:

Oh I’m happy as can be another hack almost wiped out. Glad u care so much. Does this pop star have a piece of clothing that doesn’t say Stoney, stoner, or stoned. We get it bro you a rebel and smoke weed , you are a real groundbreaker...

The shirt in that actual picture doesn’t say ‘stoney’, ‘stoner’ or ‘stoned’. It just says ‘Stone’ then has a skull and I assume says ‘Cold’ underneath. Not signifying that he is a rebel weed smoker but instead showing that he is potentially a booger eating pro wrestling fan.

OR IT COULD BE A SKULL REFERENCING THE MAN BEHIND THE LYRICS... GHOST FUCKING RIDER!!!!

Edited by dantheriver

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2018 at 12:43 PM, Shrekular Haze said:

B-dosia!

Ya I’m going to buy 4 of these and hopefully get VIP tix where I can actually meet the man who created the masterpiece that is beer bongs and Bently’s . Fuck real rappers like Mac Miller RIP , we got a genius like post , that boy got hooks and really that’s all you need in a song theses days is a good hook. Also pretty cool if you put this masterpiece on yellow vinyl you can charge more than twice the price, cuz you know it’s on yellow so it’s worth that and prob more

7 minutes ago, My Upvote is A Downvote said:

post is garbage. mac was slightly less stinky garbage

Their not even in same league. Post v lil Dicky there is  the contest for corny  ass “rappers” or is it “pop star”!we calling them now?

Edited by B-dosia