PO Now: Post Malone - Beerbongs and Bentlys

4 hours ago, rooks said:

Hahaha Post Malone fucking sucks but I'm officially a B Dosia fanboy. Kid is pulling down 450k a year with a first grade education. #inspired

Thank you one day maybe you can stop being a dope. I’d start by dumping all post albums in the circular file.

Edited by B-dosia

8 hours ago, Shrekular Haze said:

"When my homies pull up on your block
They make that thing go grrra-ta-ta-ta (pow, pow, pow)"

What does this young man mean by "making that thing go grrra-ta-ta-ta?"

They prob shooting at your dumb ass.  Can’t say I’d be disappointed . Come to Oakland and find out.

5 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I’ve heard people use this term and I think what you actually meant was that he’s a culture vulture 

I’ll put it in laymans s terms so u dummies can understand . he is a. NO talent hack. I dumbed it down for post groupies. You can thank me later.

Edited by B-dosia

1 hour ago, CatsNJazz said:

Just to chime in here... you are comparing an actual talented rapper, (Earl) to a guy who acts like a rapper but is a popstar. There is no comparison there, no one is disputing that Earl is less talented than Post Malone, Post just has commercial appeal cause he records simple pop songs that non-music fans enjoy and gets played on the radio, and Earl is too smart for mainstream music fans to enjoy because his lyrics and music are to complex for their simple minds to understand. Post Malone will probably be making simple catchy radio tunes for the next few years and stay commercially relevant. Everyone who is a fan of Earl Sweatshirt will continue to be a fan but I doubt he will ever be as popular or mainstream as Post Malone regardless of how much more skilled he is.  No need to get mad at other people who understand this and recognize the shit music industry for what it is

If this is true, for God’s sake please stop referring to him as a rapper or hip hop artist. Call it how it is he a pop star. Maybe  Beyonce’ will make him carry her bags for a chance at a opening slot. 

Edited by B-dosia

Genuinely comical at this point. Dude can't let it go, and legit said he hopes someone gets shot over this thread. Classy dude.

Also went from making $8k/week to $8k/month in a matter of hours. Guess he got demoted. Better be careful or it'll go down to $8k/year soon.

18 hours ago, JustSchwimmer said:

I will literally make a bet with anyone that wants to take me up, Post will have 3 or more singles go top 5 on the charts in the next year not including any of the songs he has on the charts now. I’m addition his next album whenever is comes out will go platinum.

I am 100% serious. I’ll put $200 up against $100.

I get the hate and I’m not a huge fan or anything but he is an absolute superstar with staying power.

You just made me throw up in my mouth

16 hours ago, thedillon said:

This guy getting all butt hurt calling me a Texas girl Hahaha. You take a friendly bet and turn it into an insult. What an asshole

You can act all pretentious and shit if you want but I don’t even listen to hip hop and if I do it’s j Cole or digable planets. I love how you just jump to conclusions assuming I’m a post malone fan because I think he’s a superstar. I couldnt care less about him I just think you’re completely delusional if you think post Malone is going to be irrelevant in 2 years. I set a reminder on my calendar and will come back in a year asking for your Venmo account to request my winnings and you better man up and pay!

also I’ve worked in the music industry for 12 years now and have seen a lot. It’s MUCH harder to go platinum now than it used to be. That’s why you don’t hear about ALBUMS going platinum very often. Singles sure all time but we’re talking about him selling 5 million albums in an age where people don’t buy music anymore.

You started this by running your mouth and trying to feel suppior . I too worked in the music industry I took care of the talent and was on the A&R staff. I did this for years after I graduated from College until things went digital and indipendent . You are not special your just another asshole .   Cheers!

4 minutes ago, B-dosia said:

You started this by running your mouth and trying to feel suppior . I too worked in the music industry I took care of the talent and was on the A&R staff. I did this for years after I graduated from College until things went digital and indipendent . You are not special your just another asshole .   Cheers!

Just because someone points out why they might have insight into something doesn't mean they're trying to act superior, dude. It just means they want you to know they're not just making up shit.