Sign in to follow this  
corey.

The Cranberries - Something Else (2xLP Transparent Green-Blue)

Was surprised to not see a thread for this, searched for a bit, so I apologize if I somehow missed it.

Anyway, Something Else (stripped down versions of their hits) got pressed on "transparent green" vinyl and is now shipping. Although you'll see in my picture below that it's more of a blue/green and matches the artwork more than I expected.

Note: This is a 2xLP and both variants are like the one on the left in the picture. The right (green) vinyl is for comparison to a regular transparent green.

35cn1p2.jpg

cranberries-somethingelse1_1800x.jpg?v=1

cranberries-somethingelse_1200x.jpg?v=15

Edited by corey.

1 hour ago, Pupples said:

Is it widely available?

I don’t know how limited the pressing is but I’m seeing large retailers sell out.  Amoeba still has it. Use code Aug15. 

It’s an excellent pressing and hearing the maturity in her voice compared to how you remember the originals is a fun trip (depending on how old you are). 

1 hour ago, turk99 said:

I don’t know how limited the pressing is but I’m seeing large retailers sell out.  Amoeba still has it. Use code Aug15. 

It’s an excellent pressing and hearing the maturity in her voice compared to how you remember the originals is a fun trip (depending on how old you are). 

Thanks!