P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

49 minutes ago, daegor said:

I used to have one of those, very surprising that they had any on hand, I think there were less than 100 made.

According to discogs its says about 90 copies.

My assumption is they found a single copy lying around somewhere. They put it up for $50 too, pretty reasonable if you ask me. 

2 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Guess I will keep refreshing then.

Looking at the page today did however yield something cool. They put up a copy of A-B Life from the first pressing with the custom silk screen jacket. Still have yet to own a copy of A-B so grabbed it. 

Yeah those are incredibly rare. I was able to snag one about a year ago for a decent price. From what I remember, they had some that were on color and some were black LPs with the screen printed jacket.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, justin_cole12 said:

Did they seriously only add the variant to the big bundle?? I'm not spending $120+ for the record...damnit.

There were two left of the standalone both worlds variant when I checked 10ish minutes ago. I grabbed one and the other soon followed. Keep your eye on it though.

6 minutes ago, justin_cole12 said:

Dang I've been religiously checking for this thing to come back lol

Tell me about. I haven't been as good with checking on it lately. Just remembered out of the blue today and got lucky. They should really add stock emails to their shop pages. Feel like they add stuff regularly to any and all of their releases. 

Edited by dapeebs

Edit: Oops, sorry didn't realize this had already been posted!

(FYI the collector's edition of 'Brother, Sister' is up again, and it looks like there are 4 copies of "both worlds" and 3 black copies. I had planned to buy it when they put it back up, but I didn't realize it was $120. Too rich for my blood:

https://mewithoutyou.com/collections/frontpage/products/brother-sister-collectors-edition)

Edited by Alan P
duplicate

On 11/10/2020 at 6:16 AM, danmpie7 said:

Damn. 120$ is a hard pill to swallow 

15 hours ago, JRHews said:

Was $60 plus shipping and tax back when I bought from the PO in March. 

ouch!  well I'd rather that $120 go to a band I love then to a flipper.  this is the last collectors edition I needed :)

3 hours ago, drummerboy032 said:

ouch!  well I'd rather that $120 go to a band I love then to a flipper.  this is the last collectors edition I needed :)

Good point. I just pulled the trigger on one. haha This is also the only CE I don't have thus far. 

Edited by danmpie7

23 minutes ago, daegor said:

Well, they cancelled the booked tour, they did say they will try to do a new tour when able.

Honestly with how fucked the US is and the new shutdowns and spikes in cases/deaths, I don't see this ever happening. They meant to 'break up' annd stop early this year, then that got pushed a year back, but with everything I just stated, I would not hold it against some members if they were just done now. Maybe we'd see a reunion tour in 3-5 years, but def not next year or 2022.

Edited by JRHews

• danmpie7 changed the title to P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread