P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

I'll create a new thread when confirmed, but it seems there may be a deluxe boxset of It's All Crazy! coming this Friday per their instagram video. Similar video to all the others. Given that they just cancelled the other tour, I don't see them announcing a new one so...

Edited by MCDELTAT

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

I'll create a new thread when confirmed, but it seems there may be a deluxe boxset of It's All Crazy! coming this Friday per their instagram video. Similar video to all the others. Given that they just cancelled the other tour, I don't see them announcing a new one so...

I was just about to change the name of this since it's basically been the mwY thread for like two years now

• danmpie7 changed the title to P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread
17 minutes ago, Shelby American said:

Should help our resident dipshits. Imagine liking a band and ignoring bumps because the title is too specific. Nice and broad now lol.

The same people who complain about bumping an album thread with other relevant news re: the band will complain that they also don’t have time to check a catch all thread.

13 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

New music maybe?

12 hours ago, Shelby American said:

Should help our resident dipshits. Imagine liking a band and ignoring bumps because the title is too specific. Nice and broad now lol.

I just didn't see a point in a new thread being made when this one worked fine for the last three+ releases.  I figured the "Everything Else" would really open it up. haha

3 hours ago, JRHews said:

It's All Crazy! It's All False! It's All a Dream! It's Alright tonight midnight.

Collectors editions and most likely standards. Can't wait to round out the collection! Sad it's coming to an end though from one of my favorites of all time. :(

Rounding out the collection? There's still 3 more boxes coming haha

1 hour ago, daegor said:

I doubt it.

Starting with 10 Stories deluxe box sets were available on release.  Pretty sure this is the last reissue we'll see from them.

This is what I was wondering. I only have the Brother, Sister Deluxe and it has the "LP3" strip on it, was thinking that was cool but weird at the same time since they'd likely only have LP2 (CFUTF), and LP4 (It's All Crazy). Have the Pale Horses and Untitled Deluxe already. 

1 hour ago, daegor said:

I doubt it.

Starting with 10 Stories deluxe box sets were available on release.  Pretty sure this is the last reissue we'll see from them.

It was posted earlier somewhere that they want to do every album in a box like this. I'd guess LP1 will be next because there's no deluxe at all. Personally, imagining the LP1-LP6 on my shelf has my vinyl boner at full mast so it better happen.

3 hours ago, Shelby American said:

It was posted earlier somewhere that they want to do every album in a box like this. I'd guess LP1 will be next because there's no deluxe at all. Personally, imagining the LP1-LP6 on my shelf has my vinyl boner at full mast so it better happen.

Oh true, I totally forgot about that.  IIRC that one got held up in red tape, so I'm not sure where that stands.

The variant mockups are gorgeous and I love what they did with the packaging! Need to bust out my current copy and decide if it's worth upgrading to this 45, but I'm kind of doubting I will unless my current pressing sounds worse than I remember. It's a solid album all things considered but I don't know that I'd shell out the kind of cash I would for CFUTF and Brother Sister.