P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

Ordered that black deluxe. I bought the Sugar Into Tea variant on the last big repress and it looks super cool but the last time I was listening I was wishing I had bought black for the sound quality. So this works out perfectly.

I do find it interesting that it says the black ships right away... It would be ironic if this shows up before my black All Crazy does.

Edited by rcafilm

2 minutes ago, rcafilm said:

I do find it interesting that it says the black ships right away... It would be ironic if this shows up before my black All Crazy does.

Has anyone had theirs shipped yet? I remember they were supposed to start shipping a week or two ago.

Also in for the color A->B because.

I didn't see anything on previous pages, did anyone get the single-LP It's All Crazy, and are you able to compare it to the Burnt Toast 1.5xLP? Prices on the original pressing seem pretty stable in the mid-$30s, it would be sick if I could swap mine out and have one less side to flip without losing out on sound quality too badly.

1 hour ago, mcpherson123 said:

Ordered black standard A->B Life and topped it off with the last black copy of the Brother, Sister remaster. I totally forgot that happened. The only recent remaster I've missed out on is the CFUTF which sucks but I've at least got a couple of older pressings of that one.

so you're the one who took the last copy of Brother,  Sister you sumbitch. I was going to go ahead and get the single LP remaster since I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that I won't be owning a copy of the Collector's Edition.

1 hour ago, ejc625 said:

so you're the one who took the last copy of Brother,  Sister you sumbitch. I was going to go ahead and get the single LP remaster since I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that I won't be owning a copy of the Collector's Edition.

I also grabbed a black copy of Brother, Sister this afternoon, so you can blame me too! 

1 hour ago, rcafilm said:
On 6/18/2021 at 5:35 PM, justin_cole12 said:

I'm really regretting not gettig the Brother, Sister colored deluxe. Was strapped for funds at the time and didn't go for it. Now i need to track it down to get the whole set.

Same. It haunts me.

Really hope there's a restock as I cringe at the time I added it to basket, forgot to check out and went to the pub, came home to find it sold out.

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this email in my spam folder:

"This is a shipping update for our recent vinyl re-issue for [A-->B] Life that went on-sale on this past June. These albums were not for pre-order but shipping times for them has slipped into July.

Originally we had hoped to have these orders in the mail the week after they went up for sale, but we are still processing orders for the re-issue of It's All Crazy! It’s All False! It’s All a Dream! It’s Alright, which went up for pre-order almost 8 months ago. The product for that re-issue had been delayed and only arrived to us at the end of May so those orders must to be fulfilled first. Once completed we will immediately begin to fulfill the orders for the [A—>B] Life re-issue.

Orders containing the "Pyrite," "Clay," and "Audiophile Black" variants of the standard vinyl as well as the "Audiophile Black" variants of the collector’s edition should all be fulfilled by the end of July. The "Warmth & Whisper" variant of the collector’s edition was listed as "Shipping later this Summer" and is still on track for that time. The manufacturer  has not been able to give us anything more  than that estimate, but once we have more concrete information we will send out another update."

Which presumably also means It's All Crazy should all be fulfilled in the next few weeks? One can hope?

11 hours ago, rcafilm said:

Just found this email in my spam folder:

"This is a shipping update for our recent vinyl re-issue for [A-->B] Life that went on-sale on this past June. These albums were not for pre-order but shipping times for them has slipped into July.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:06
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:13

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

Originally we had hoped to have these orders in the mail the week after they went up for sale, but we are still processing orders for the re-issue of It's All Crazy! It’s All False! It’s All a Dream! It’s Alright, which went up for pre-order almost 8 months ago. The product for that re-issue had been delayed and only arrived to us at the end of May so those orders must to be fulfilled first. Once completed we will immediately begin to fulfill the orders for the [A—>B] Life re-issue.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:06
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:13

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

Orders containing the "Pyrite," "Clay," and "Audiophile Black" variants of the standard vinyl as well as the "Audiophile Black" variants of the collector’s edition should all be fulfilled by the end of July. The "Warmth & Whisper" variant of the collector’s edition was listed as "Shipping later this Summer" and is still on track for that time. The manufacturer  has not been able to give us anything more  than that estimate, but once we have more concrete information we will send out another update."

Which presumably also means It's All Crazy should all be fulfilled in the next few weeks? One can hope?

My favorite part about these emails is we ALWAYS get something like this in some form about every mWY release almost ever. It's just kind of expected to a fault. Which, isn't a bad thing. I personally always assume I am going to get whatever it is at lease a month later than originally expected. 

5 minutes ago, danmpie7 said:

My favorite part about these emails is we ALWAYS get something like this in some form about every mWY release almost ever. It's just kind of expected to a fault. Which, isn't a bad thing. I personally always assume I am going to get whatever it is at lease a month later than originally expected. 

I just like that they keep everyone updated vs in the dark.  It sucks, but at least you know what's going on