P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

4 hours ago, hookedonsonics said:

I just like that they keep everyone updated vs in the dark.  It sucks, but at least you know what's going on

Yeah, they are good about updates at the very least. They seem to be doing it all themselves among the band members so considering that, its pretty understandable about manufacturing delays and shipping delays.

50 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

Yeah, they are good about updates at the very least. They seem to be doing it all themselves among the band members so considering that, its pretty understandable about manufacturing delays and shipping delays.

For sure. They always are putting in those man (and woman) hours with all of there stuff and I think that is something to admire and adds and obvious understandable element to all things they are putting together and shipping themselves.  Plus I also would wait any amount of time for this. I have I think 8 pressings of this album so it isn't like I am in a rush to hear it. I just want it to match the rest. 

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, The Fuck Whisperer said:

Sooo. Has anyone in the US had their Its All Crazy CE ship yet? I feel like they said those were supposed to start shipping in May.

They got delayed (again) but they're supposed to all be shipped out this month. Whether or not that happens is another question, and I don't think anybody here has reported receiving one since the first round when they were sent out with misprinted slipbands and then shipping stopped abruptly  while they got new slipbands (thus the delay).

A replacement belly band showed up today with a note inside:

---

THIS IS A REPLACEMENT BELLYBAND

Due to a proofing error, the bellyband sent with your collector's edition for It's All Crazy… was missing its designated LP number on the spine.

This design element is crucial not only to the release, but to the others like it, as they are meant to be numerically grouped together in a collection. So for the posterity of this album and the other albums in the series you have been sent a new version of the bellyband to replace the one you initially received.  Please feel free to discard or re-purpose the other bellyband originally included with your order.

---

I hope you can read this as your collector editions are about to ship.

When I flip my collector's edition, I'm gonna write "NM- Has both belly bands SUPER RARE £600"

4CQW0x4.jpg

Edited by whoa

Ugh, I love the care and attention to detail this band puts into these releases. Just got my black copy in today and the packaging is another knockout. Gave the album a once-through and it sounds great (the bass on Every Thought is spectacular) but I'll give it a detailed listen soon.

Also, did anyone else notice something special on the shipping label underneath the tracking barcode?

I think that lyric is something they've done with prior shipping parcels too.  I want to say it was my [Untitled] boxset had it on a sticker or something.  I may even have that mailer stashed away something, maybe I can check it out.

I'd be totally cool if that was a nod to a Ten Stories box happening next up though.

20 minutes ago, JRHews said:

That would be dope, to follow the same aesthetics as the others, but idk if it's needed with the other 4 versions of boxsets there are already for the album.

Yeah, not for [Untitled] which is an amazing package already.

Definitely for Pale Horses; that trifold deluxe is really so-so and the variant is whack.

Ten Stories… could go either way.  The deluxe is pretty box-like as is, I’d agree.

59 minutes ago, throwgncpr said:

If they do include everything, I might be tempted to grab it and sell the OG box just to satisfy my OCD. If it's just the album, I'll probably convince myself that I'm okay with:

LP1    LP2    LP3    LP4     LP6 

on my shelf

The OCD is real, the new ones look really nice together.

Edited by grizzlyfoz