P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

My A--B Life CE arrived. Also with two bellybands but also an additional C/D record because the variant inside the package came out much darker than they thought (like, it didn't matter).

5jsmv7V.jpg

Wlrzalq.jpg

Instantly listing this on discogs as OMG SUPER RARE two bellybands and 2x c/d side extended, super collector's vintage edition. £1000 ono etc

Edited by whoa

10 hours ago, whoa said:

My A--B Life CE arrived. Also with two bellybands but also an additional C/D record because the variant inside the package came out much darker than they thought (like, it didn't matter).

Instantly listing this on discogs as OMG SUPER RARE two bellybands and 2x c/d side extended, super collector's vintage edition. £1000 ono etc

Remember the belly band without a number! That one is even more rare!

Would be nice if they start selling a standalone belly band for the Untitled CE, it doesnt really need an overhaul right?

30 minutes ago, joneboon said:

Would be nice if they start selling a standalone belly band for the Untitled CE, it doesnt really need an overhaul right?

Agree. They could maybe rework some of the artwork the match the style of the other 2 but I don't see a need for it. All White Belly Band with Black Text?

11 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Agree. They could maybe rework some of the artwork the match the style of the other 2 but I don't see a need for it. All White Belly Band with Black Text?

Yeah they're gonna take a whole product that's white on white and then do a black on white band 🙄

On 10/11/2021 at 10:44 AM, whoa said:

Just to be sure, the variant outside of your package was less dark than the one inside? Think I’m in luck again, the one outside of the package is like 99% black, the one inside the package is less dark but still very dark😒

spacer.png

Edit: added picture

Edited by joneboon

1 hour ago, joneboon said:

Just to be sure, the variant outside of your package was less dark than the one inside? Think I’m in luck again, the one outside of the package is like 99% black, the one inside the package is less dark but still very dark😒

What's up with your lighting? Super interesting to see that ring for a track that's darker than the others.

3 hours ago, joneboon said:

The version in the white sleeve is the lighter version, the one inside the main package was super dark and gloomy. I actually thought the latter looked more on point with what we'd expect, but this band has unknown perfectionism and I'm here for that.

4 hours ago, joneboon said:

spacer.png

Edit: added picture

I feel like they gave you a black copy by accident. Is it translucent at all?

7 hours ago, achillesstand7 said:

I would guess this is the short Brother, Sister tour this winter. I think I read somewhere the full final farewell tour will be next summer.

the teaser is all Brother Sister including the colors of the original tour's poster. Plus Palladium upstairs isn't really a "farewell tour" venue for a band like this. (please don't make me drive to Philly in the winter)

2 hours ago, OU818 said:

the teaser is all Brother Sister including the colors of the original tour's poster. Plus Palladium upstairs isn't really a "farewell tour" venue for a band like this. (please don't make me drive to Philly in the winter)

Yeah. I had heard as well that, since Aaron is already teaching, that these last two tours were going to have to fall within his breaks from school. So, a short Brother, Sister tour during winter break, then the full US farewell tour during summer break. 

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, whoa said:

thanks, literally had a feeling about vinyl from them today and checked the store earlier in case any CFUTF or others went back up and didn't even look to see if the colored of this had gone up.

Anyone selling CFUTF or B/S Collector's editions let me know. Don't care on colors.