P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

38 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Anyone else get an update on their A->B Life Vinyl yet? For It's All Crazy we got the "it's in our warehouse" email on Aug 23, and mine shipped Sep 3. We got the A->B "it's in our warehouse" email on Oct 14 but I've yet to hear anything about my order. Just curious.

Nope, nothing here since that email as well. Thanks for reminding me. This whole 5+ months of waiting for vinyl has me forgetting things I have ordered. Need to start keeping a spreadsheet again. 

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

Anyone else get an update on their A->B Life Vinyl yet? For It's All Crazy we got the "it's in our warehouse" email on Aug 23, and mine shipped Sep 3. We got the A->B "it's in our warehouse" email on Oct 14 but I've yet to hear anything about my order. Just curious.

It's hella annoying but I think that It's All Crazy timetable was for the second batch cuz I got mine in July.

18 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Nope, nothing here since that email as well. Thanks for reminding me. This whole 5+ months of waiting for vinyl has me forgetting things I have ordered. Need to start keeping a spreadsheet again. 

Lol my spreadsheet is the cause of me thinking too much about it ha. Have pre-orders going all the way out into August 2022 (Hyper Light Drifter). With these vinyl delays, it's a game of popcorn. I have it sorted by stated release date, but it's anyone's guess as to which records will actually ship. Pretty common to see something way down on my list jump all the way to the top.

43 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Lol my spreadsheet is the cause of me thinking too much about it ha. Have pre-orders going all the way out into August 2022 (Hyper Light Drifter). With these vinyl delays, it's a game of popcorn. I have it sorted by stated release date, but it's anyone's guess as to which records will actually ship. Pretty common to see something way down on my list jump all the way to the top.

Yeah I need to do that and start keeping track. I just moved so I have to fish through my email and paypal so I can update addresses. Old house is in the process of being sold and I don't want the new owners getting surprise mail every week lol

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, birdturbo said:

Brother, Sister collector's is back up. Looks like a new run, but same variants as before. Shipping "later this year".

https://mewithoutyou.com/collections/featured/products/brother-sister-collectors-edition

I see only black available. Colored was available too?

57 minutes ago, birdturbo said:

Yep, it was definitely there. So maybe it was just a quick restock? I only assumed that it was a new run because the pressing numbers listed were different than I recall.

Black is now 750 instead of 250. Colored was always 750, a few people must have just gotten very lucky.

13 hours ago, smailtronic said:

Dang. Missed the color copies. Will settle for black. As in other threads, been very offline.

That completes the collectors edition train for me then. I have the pale horses rainbow and untitled white box set as well.

2 hours ago, throwgncpr said:

Kind of want them just to do a white on white belly band for the existing box.

This.

If they want to do a new boxset for people that missed it last time around that's cool, but the white on white looks and sound great, I'd be perfectly happy with a belly band just so it doesn't look out of place

I don’t trust myself or my neurotic shelf preferences enough to pass on an [Untitled] box done in the same fashion as these last ones.  But I’m way, way more excited about a Pale Horses box.  That record still does it for me and I never really felt wowed by the deluxe foldout jacket we ended up with.