P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

• 1 month later...

I've now done vinyl rips of the first 3 albums' collectors editions + I never said that I was brave, removed clicks & noise, processed, etc--trust me, they sound great. Check 'em out here, they're big improvements to the digital/CD! Lemme know what'cha think!

https://jenripsvinyl.com/rips/a--b-life.html
https://jenripsvinyl.com/rips/catch-for-us-the-foxes.html
https://jenripsvinyl.com/rips/brother-sister.html
https://jenripsvinyl.com/rips/i-never-said-that-i-was-brave.htm

I just did Brother, Sister as I got my copy last week. Hoping to get Ten Stories soonish, might buy It's All Crazy to do it as well, but hoping someone'll loan me their copy of that and/or [untitled]. 

Edited by DecayToDeath

11 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

I've now done vinyl rips of the first 3 albums' collectors editions + I never said that I was brave, removed clicks & noise, processed, etc--trust me, they sound great. Check 'em out here, they're big improvements to the digital/CD! Lemme know what'cha think!

Amazing!
Hero Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Oh also if anybody's in the market for a single LP of Brother, Sister from this latest run (yellow translucent w/ orange splat), I don't need mine now that I have the 2LP. 

Or if you're feeling EXTRA saucy, I'll trade you both the black 2LP and the colored 1LP for your colored 2LP :P

• 2 weeks later...

"At long last the Audiophile Black versions of the Brother, Sister Collector's Edition have finally arrived. Shipments are being prepped now so please update your address if you have moved. You can do so by contacting our customer service at [email protected].

We ask that you continue to be patient however as it could take several weeks to fulfill all the orders. After your package is picked by up the US Postal Service and the tracking information is initially updated you will receive an automated shipping confirmation along with your tracking information."

9 hours ago, rcafilm said:

"At long last the Audiophile Black versions of the Brother, Sister Collector's Edition have finally arrived. Shipments are being prepped now so please update your address if you have moved. You can do so by contacting our customer service at [email protected].

We ask that you continue to be patient however as it could take several weeks to fulfill all the orders. After your package is picked by up the US Postal Service and the tracking information is initially updated you will receive an automated shipping confirmation along with your tracking information."

I thought it was weird that I got that email weeks after they had sent mine already

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, dawhizz said:

I was pumped to finally pick up the collector’s edition of ‘Brother, Sister’  for $60!

On 11/26/2022 at 12:39 AM, drewberinger said:

I wonder when ten stories will ship

Have a feeling it will be next year ;) 

The UK store is down due to bankruptcy of the store-platform. I wonder how the transactions are managed, as i have a pre-order of ten stories.

[edit] hope they move the store to the EU

Edited by joneboon

11 hours ago, joneboon said:

The UK store is down due to bankruptcy of the store-platform. I wonder how the transactions are managed, as i have a pre-order of ten stories.

Would be great to get an update on how they're planning to handle those orders; it's a mess and really hope they're not sending from the states and losing money on it.

At the request of @iamjordanbanks, who loaned me his copy, I ripped & scanned the Nice And Blue (Pt. Two) 7". My YouTube channel has both the A- and B-sides, but I thought I'd directly link the more exciting of the two above: "In A Sweater Poorly Knit (Demo Version)"

24/96 download + hi-res scans + lineage/info: https://jenripsvinyl.com/rips/nice-and-blue-pt-two.html

EDIT: I published this at nearly 4am and upon waking up in the morning I noticed the speed was ever-so-slightly off. Maybe the belt on my turntable needs to be replaced! Regardless, I've updated the files in the MEGA folder, changed the website to reflect the differences, and uploaded new videos to YouTube. The above is the new video, but if you downloaded the files prior to whatever time it says I edited this post, you should re-download

(Gonna ping everyone who reacted to this post so you know, sorry-- @Mars, @daegor, @rcafilm, @zacooper, @IndigoHollow, @achillesstand7, @iamjordanbanks, @whoa, @ejc625, @throwgncpr)

Edited by DecayToDeath

5 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

At the request of @iamjordanbanks, who loaned me his copy, I ripped & scanned the Nice And Blue (Pt. Two) 7". My YouTube channel has both the A- and B-sides, but I thought I'd directly link the more exciting of the two above: "In A Sweater Poorly Knit (Demo Version)"

24/96 download + hi-res scans + lineage/info: https://decaytodeath.neocities.org/rips/nice-and-blue-pt-two.html

Cheers! I had a lower quality rip before, it's nice to upgrade.