P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

8 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

EDIT: I published this at nearly 4am and upon waking up in the morning I noticed the speed was ever-so-slightly off. Maybe the belt on my turntable needs to be replaced! Regardless, I've updated the files in the MEGA folder, changed the website to reflect the differences, and uploaded new videos to YouTube. The above is the new video, but if you downloaded the files prior to whatever time it says I edited this post, you should re-download

(Gonna ping everyone who reacted to this post so you know, sorry--

Hopefully y'all see this, sorry for the small mistake but I'm glad you enjoyed it regardless :) I live to serve, and also archive in high quality

4 hours ago, rcafilm said:

Phenomenal, thank you, sounds really fantastic. I was shocked that lengthy B-side sounded so good all the way through, is that 7" a 33 or 45?

45, if you can believe it!

Edited by DecayToDeath

22 minutes ago, daegor said:

Someone get @DecayToDeath a copy of the Norma Jean / mwY split

Ever since I started posting these rips, a lot of folks have come forward to loan me stuff for ripping. I'd be happy to do that one too if anybody's got it!

On 12/2/2022 at 8:25 PM, daegor said:

I have a copy but shipping from Canada is dumb, if no one else comes forward I'll do it one day.

I wish I could do a WTB thread for "want to borrow".......

Anyway, after borrowing and ripping a copy of the [Untitled] deluxe set without the packaging, I bought my own when it appeared on Discogs at only slightly above retail. I know I'm years late to this discussion because I saw it unfold in real time, but it really is the best packaging, design, and art direction of anything I've ever owned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine also showed up today. The P.O. so was long ago when it first dropped I completely forgot that I order the colored vinyl and on Black Friday I ordered the black thinking I missed to colored. Got home yesterday and both were sitting on my porch. Only the black one gave me tracking information, the colored one did not. I had to go through my emails to see why I received two thinking it was a mistake. It was not. Glad I got the black one at a discount and super glad I ended up ordering the colored one because it would have been the only one in the set that was different haha. 

10 hours ago, whoa said:

My copy had been sat in my US mailbox since December (thanks @joneboonfor the heads up on emailing them, all sorted, my copy is enroute), I think the intercepted EU/UK variants have been in-hand for quite some time, probably just catching up with the rest of the orders now.

Anytime! I'm happy it all worked out! Haven't gotten any notification yet, we'll see what happens.

With this version (almost) on its way I'm ready for the Pale Horses Collectors Edition! After that I'm satisfied, nothing will top the Untitled CE and it fits perfect with the other versions.

Edit: As for suggestions for vinyl color for the Pale Horses version: Rainbow?

Edited by joneboon

On 1/20/2023 at 10:18 AM, Zacktaylorweiss said:

This pressing sounds SO amazing, im so pleased—I was wondering how essential it was for me to replace my old deluxe but i’m so glad I did

I also can’t wait for the Pale Horses reissue, I agree with @danmpie7, that album us so strong (and the deluxe for that is a little unwieldy)

Is it much of a difference in sound cut at 45 compared to the 33.3

4 hours ago, Seanbo said:

I really liked the picture on the order page a lot more than the actual product.  Looks nothing at all what was advertised. Weird 

Check this out.  It’s taken straight from the band’s manager a few days ago.

I don’t know what to say. I originally thought it was just the process of the vinyl production getting muddy, but I just dug back into the sales order and saw that the wrong color code was sent into production. These were supposed to be marbled clear vinyl with heavy red and blue splatters. The clear color code is #15, but #14 was entered instead. So that’s where this issue stems from. #14 is an opaque blue. I’m very very very sorry that I didn’t catch this back in March. I am in contact with the manufacturer to see what can be done.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Check this out.  It’s taken straight from the band’s manager a few days ago.

I don’t know what to say. I originally thought it was just the process of the vinyl production getting muddy, but I just dug back into the sales order and saw that the wrong color code was sent into production. These were supposed to be marbled clear vinyl with heavy red and blue splatters. The clear color code is #15, but #14 was entered instead. So that’s where this issue stems from. #14 is an opaque blue. I’m very very very sorry that I didn’t catch this back in March. I am in contact with the manufacturer to see what can be done.

The blue looks a lot like the icy tracks variant.  Oh well it is what it is. The sound is what matters. 

On 1/20/2023 at 12:01 AM, drummerboy032 said:

anyone looking for a Size SMALL shirt?  My bundle arrived today, and it doesn't fit me.. I really need a size medium ;(

would be down to do a straight trade.  Or sell the size small shirt if anyone is looking for one.  it's an awesome design! 

What's the shirt? I unfortunately don't have a medium to trade, but could maybe buy it off you.