Jump to content

P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then consider mewithoutCruise.

YEA SUNSHINE ENJOY THOSE FUCKING POPS YOU SPECIAL NEEDS IDIOT

I'll create a new thread when confirmed, but it seems there may be a deluxe boxset of It's All Crazy! coming this Friday per their instagram video. Similar video to all the others. Given that they just cancelled the other tour, I don't see them announcing a new one so...
 

 

Edited by MCDELTAT
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

I'll create a new thread when confirmed, but it seems there may be a deluxe boxset of It's All Crazy! coming this Friday per their instagram video. Similar video to all the others. Given that they just cancelled the other tour, I don't see them announcing a new one so...
 

 

I was just about to change the name of this since it's basically been the mwY thread for like two years now

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • danmpie7 changed the title to P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread
4 hours ago, danmpie7 said:

I was just about to change the name of this since it's basically been the mwY thread for like two years now

Should help our resident dipshits. Imagine liking a band and ignoring bumps because the title is too specific. Nice and broad now lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Shelby American said:

Should help our resident dipshits. Imagine liking a band and ignoring bumps because the title is too specific. Nice and broad now lol.

The same people who complain about bumping an album thread with other relevant news re: the band will complain that they also don’t have time to check a catch all thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

I'll create a new thread when confirmed, but it seems there may be a deluxe boxset of It's All Crazy! coming this Friday per their instagram video. Similar video to all the others. Given that they just cancelled the other tour, I don't see them announcing a new one so...
 

 

New music maybe?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Shelby American said:

Should help our resident dipshits. Imagine liking a band and ignoring bumps because the title is too specific. Nice and broad now lol.

I just didn't see a point in a new thread being made when this one worked fine for the last three+ releases.  I figured the "Everything Else" would really open it up. haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JRHews said:

It's All Crazy! It's All False! It's All a Dream! It's Alright tonight midnight.

Collectors editions and most likely standards. Can't wait to round out the collection! Sad it's coming to an end though from one of my favorites of all time. :(

Rounding out the collection? There's still 3 more boxes coming haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daegor said:

I doubt it.

Starting with 10 Stories deluxe box sets were available on release.  Pretty sure this is the last reissue we'll see from them.

This is what I was wondering. I only have the Brother, Sister Deluxe and it has the "LP3" strip on it, was thinking that was cool but weird at the same time since they'd likely only have LP2 (CFUTF), and LP4 (It's All Crazy). Have the Pale Horses and Untitled Deluxe already. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daegor said:

I doubt it.

Starting with 10 Stories deluxe box sets were available on release.  Pretty sure this is the last reissue we'll see from them.

It was posted earlier somewhere that they want to do every album in a box like this. I'd guess LP1 will be next because there's no deluxe at all. Personally, imagining the LP1-LP6 on my shelf has my vinyl boner at full mast so it better happen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Shelby American said:

It was posted earlier somewhere that they want to do every album in a box like this. I'd guess LP1 will be next because there's no deluxe at all. Personally, imagining the LP1-LP6 on my shelf has my vinyl boner at full mast so it better happen.

You’re making my wallet ache

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shelby American said:

It was posted earlier somewhere that they want to do every album in a box like this. I'd guess LP1 will be next because there's no deluxe at all. Personally, imagining the LP1-LP6 on my shelf has my vinyl boner at full mast so it better happen.

Oh true, I totally forgot about that.  IIRC that one got held up in red tape, so I'm not sure where that stands.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The variant mockups are gorgeous and I love what they did with the packaging! Need to bust out my current copy and decide if it's worth upgrading to this 45, but I'm kind of doubting I will unless my current pressing sounds worse than I remember. It's a solid album all things considered but I don't know that I'd shell out the kind of cash I would for CFUTF and Brother Sister.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website