Jump to content

P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Then consider mewithoutCruise.

YEA SUNSHINE ENJOY THOSE FUCKING POPS YOU SPECIAL NEEDS IDIOT

So the coloured deluxe sold out (only available in bundles). Kinda regret  not getting the coloured but glad to have a copy ordered. 

 

If anyone still wants to grab the coloured deluxe solo, or live in the UK/Europe

 

They're still up there! 

 

https://mewithoutyou.awesomedistro.com/products/686253-its-all-crazy-its-all-false-its-all-a-dream-its-alright-collectors-edition

 

(that's where I managed to score my Brother, Sister coloured deluxe after it sold out on their actual merch site. Not to mention it shipped  before their actual merch site got their copies) 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

That mockup is beautiful, albeit a little ambitious.  [i]Brother, Sister[/i] turned out [b]pretty[/b] close to the preview pics... but I would say that the “moon” LP turned out even better.  Whatever plant they’re using really hit it out of the park with the blue and purple “blend” on that LP.  It gives me hope for this new box.

 

I know ~$68 is a lot to pony up for a double LP, despite how nice the packaging is.  But it’s been 2 swings and 2 misses for the single LP versions, on the last 2 reissues.  No idea why anyone would gamble with the 1LP version this time around.  Third time’s a charm?

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

That mockup is beautiful, albeit a little ambitious.  [i]Brother, Sister[/i] turned out [b]pretty[/b] close to the preview pics... but I would say that the “moon” LP turned out even better.  Whatever plant they’re using really hit it out of the park with the blue and purple “blend” on that LP.  It gives me hope for this new box.

 

I know ~$68 is a lot to pony up for a double LP, despite how nice the packaging is.  But it’s been 2 swings and 2 misses for the single LP versions, on the last 2 reissues.  No idea why anyone would gamble with the 1LP version this time around.  Third time’s a charm?

Especially this album now that it's 1 LP instead of 1.5.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, achillesstand7 said:

I’m actually pretty surprised this one sold out so quickly. I ordered it, and like this album quite a bit, but I thought it was generally regarded as one of their weaker albums, so I thought it’d probably stick around for a week or two at least. But, good for them. 

I think everyone realized they have to buy any mwY box straight away or risk losing out after CFUTF and B, S sold out so quick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2020 at 5:47 PM, whoa said:

Up in the EU store for those who don't want to be hurt anymore (by shipping fees) https://mewithoutyou.awesomedistro.com/

this crazy thing called Brexit could probably still hurt some on the mainland

 

Edit: now im thinking about it, would it be wise for bands to switch to a non-UK EU store? I wonder where the majority of the orders go to from their UK store

Edited by joneboon
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, joneboon said:

by the way the collectors edition is also sold out on the UK store, happy to have ordered quickly. This is the only album im missing so far from the mwY collection, mock ups look great. 

So after this one we'll get a Collectors Edition of Ten Stories I assume? ;)

Yeah I’m curious where they go from here, if they’ll  go back and do A—>B Life since that’s never had a collectors edition or if they’ll keep going chronologically into the releases that have already had them and do A—>B Life last.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, joneboon said:

by the way the collectors edition is also sold out on the UK store, happy to have ordered quickly. This is the only album im missing so far from the mwY collection, mock ups look great. 

So after this one we'll get a Collectors Edition of Ten Stories I assume? ;)

Technically a deluxe edition of Ten Stores came out already... Speaking of which, I noticed that some have been added to their merch site! 

 

https://mewithoutyou.com/collections/vinyl/products/ten-stories-deluxe-box-set?variant=659975333

Edited by INRIhab
Spelling
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, INRIhab said:

Technically a deluxe edition of Ten Stores came out already... Speaking of which, I noticed that some have been added to their merch site! 

 

https://mewithoutyou.com/collections/vinyl/products/ten-stories-deluxe-box-set?variant=659975333

darn, I missed it!  what was the price?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, INRIhab said:

Technically a deluxe edition of Ten Stores came out already... Speaking of which, I noticed that some have been added to their merch site! 

 

https://mewithoutyou.com/collections/vinyl/products/ten-stories-deluxe-box-set?variant=659975333

Sure, but that one is still just 33rpm spread across 3 sides with an etching.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Shelby American said:

Also it doesn't have the most important part of these reissues... a belly band featuring "LP5" on the spine. 

Other than the 45rpm aspect, the original Ten Stories box is far superior to these new collectors editions. Unless they add something unique, I'm going to find it really difficult to buy new boxes for Ten Stories or Untitled

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website