Jump to content

P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread


Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Anyone else get an update on their A->B Life Vinyl yet? For It's All Crazy we got the "it's in our warehouse" email on Aug 23, and mine shipped Sep 3. We got the A->B "it's in our warehouse" email on Oct 14 but I've yet to hear anything about my order. Just curious.

Nope, nothing here since that email as well. Thanks for reminding me. This whole 5+ months of waiting for vinyl has me forgetting things I have ordered. Need to start keeping a spreadsheet again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

Anyone else get an update on their A->B Life Vinyl yet? For It's All Crazy we got the "it's in our warehouse" email on Aug 23, and mine shipped Sep 3. We got the A->B "it's in our warehouse" email on Oct 14 but I've yet to hear anything about my order. Just curious.

It's hella annoying but I think that It's All Crazy timetable was for the second batch cuz I got mine in July.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Nope, nothing here since that email as well. Thanks for reminding me. This whole 5+ months of waiting for vinyl has me forgetting things I have ordered. Need to start keeping a spreadsheet again. 

Lol my spreadsheet is the cause of me thinking too much about it ha. Have pre-orders going all the way out into August 2022 (Hyper Light Drifter). With these vinyl delays, it's a game of popcorn. I have it sorted by stated release date, but it's anyone's guess as to which records will actually ship. Pretty common to see something way down on my list jump all the way to the top.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Lol my spreadsheet is the cause of me thinking too much about it ha. Have pre-orders going all the way out into August 2022 (Hyper Light Drifter). With these vinyl delays, it's a game of popcorn. I have it sorted by stated release date, but it's anyone's guess as to which records will actually ship. Pretty common to see something way down on my list jump all the way to the top.

Yeah I need to do that and start keeping track. I just moved so I have to fish through my email and paypal so I can update addresses. Old house is in the process of being sold and I don't want the new owners getting surprise mail every week lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
57 minutes ago, birdturbo said:

Yep, it was definitely there. So maybe it was just a quick restock? I only assumed that it was a new run because the pressing numbers listed were different than I recall.

Black is now 750 instead of 250. Colored was always 750, a few people must have just gotten very lucky.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, smailtronic said:

Dang. Missed the color copies. Will settle for black. As in other threads, been very offline.

That completes the collectors edition train for me then. I have the pale horses rainbow and untitled white box set as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, throwgncpr said:

Kind of want them just to do a white on white belly band for the existing box.

This.

If they want to do a new boxset for people that missed it last time around that's cool, but the white on white looks and sound great, I'd be perfectly happy with a belly band just so it doesn't look out of place

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website