P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

24 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

I skimmed some sections of the mp3s they sent out switching back and forth version to version and I don't think they really sound all that different but I'm sure some audiophile wizard is gonna step out of the shadows and tell me why I'm wrong lmfao

The album is also tagged 2004, not 2019.  I have no idea how or why, but I’d be genuinely perplexed if they turned out to be MP3s of the original mix after making the remaster such a selling point.

Yeah 'Remastered for Vinyl' often doesn't include downloads of the remaster, because it was specifically made for the vinyl.

Regardless I was listening to the album in anticipation and realized that I needed to get new mp3s since I had downloaded it in the days of limited HD space, so this was perfect, haha

4 minutes ago, justin_cole12 said:

Got the red/white deluxe and the red splatter. Fingers crossed I’m not waiting as long for this order.

Right after I clicked submit I realized I probably should’ve spent a couple dollars more and placed two separate orders. But... it’s not quite as bad as waiting on a brand new album to come so I think I’ll live if my standard gets stuck in delay hell with the deluxe.

Probably a dumb time to ask, but this seems like the best thread to do it in...

Would anyone be interested in a first pressing of A --> B Life and Catch For Us The Foxes?

Both on black... 

Sleeves aren't in the GREATEST condition by any means (bought off ebay years ago from a seller who must not have taken care of his collection)

But i'd let 'em go pretty cheap if anyone is interested...

Hit my DM's ;)

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:
2 hours ago, Buffbloom said:

Wonder how many filthy casuals are missing this since it's in the wrong thread... 

can you even imagine being a big time vc user who is also a big mwY fan that sees this thread bumped consistently for a week and never even once clicks it? Also they don’t follow them on any form of social media but they are their favorite band? GTFOOOOOOOH BUFF 

23 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

I skimmed some sections of the mp3s they sent out switching back and forth version to version and I don't think they really sound all that different but I'm sure some audiophile wizard is gonna step out of the shadows and tell me why I'm wrong lmfao

The Mars Volta’s old sound guy once referred to us as “meter maids” lmao

3 hours ago, dantheriver said:

can you even imagine being a big time vc user who is also a big mwY fan that sees this thread bumped consistently for a week and never even once clicks it? Also they don’t follow them on any form of social media but they are their favorite band?

You’d basically deserve to miss out.

Looks like copies of the standard and collector's editions are up on the UK/EU store: http://mewithoutyou.awesomedistro.com/ - no pics yet and only the orange LP is listed under the standard edition, so maybe (hopefully!) they're still getting bits and pieces together. 

3 hours ago, Mattallurgist said:

Looks like copies of the standard and collector's editions are up on the UK/EU store: http://mewithoutyou.awesomedistro.com/ - no pics yet and only the orange LP is listed under the standard edition, so maybe (hopefully!) they're still getting bits and pieces together. 

Thanks for the heads up!

edit: 26 left

Edited by joneboon

• danmpie7 changed the title to P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread