P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Also got mine today. The cover it's shrinkwrapped in has probably 1% smaller artwork, so there's slightly more red border. Honestly, though, I think I'm going to keep using that one because they both feel slightly pushed to the left, and the bigger border makes the left side feel less cramped. Not sure if everybody's misprint version is the same or if there's some variance, though.

1 hour ago, rcafilm said:

Also got mine today. The cover it's shrinkwrapped in has probably 1% smaller artwork, so there's slightly more red border. Honestly, though, I think I'm going to keep using that one because they both feel slightly pushed to the left, and the bigger border makes the left side feel less cramped. Not sure if everybody's misprint version is the same or if there's some variance, though.

Ah, yes I see this now. I unknowing put everything back into the one with the bigger border as well; has a better aesthetic quality.

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Mars said:

The Cinnamon Red doesn't sound great, as was my experience with their Rainbow Pale Horses. 
I'm rolling the dice with the Orange this time, but I probably should have just gone with the black for better sound quality.

Both the red and orange have nothing but negative reviews regarding sound quality on discogs. Hate to wait it out and have to pay secondary market prices. Still probably just gonna hope for a collectors restock. 

3 hours ago, Mars said:

The Cinnamon Red doesn't sound great, as was my experience with their Rainbow Pale Horses. 
I'm rolling the dice with the Orange this time, but I probably should have just gone with the black for better sound quality.

yeah the red and orange both are kinda ass. one discogs commentor says they got a replacement red that plays thru fine, so my desparate ass ordered one just in case.... not counting on a miracle but it'd b nice

30 minutes ago, copelandkid said:

yeah the red and orange both are kinda ass. one discogs commentor says they got a replacement red that plays thru fine, so my desparate ass ordered one just in case.... not counting on a miracle but it'd b nice

That dude's whole comment makes him sound like an idiot though.

"Got a replacement record that plays through all the way, but it still sounds really thin. Sounds like they remastered it to sound bad to sell more copies of the Deluxe version. this thing is infuriatingly awful and I wish I could have gotten the better version"

Lmao yeah ok. They limit the deluxe to less than demand yet they need to make the standard version worse to sell more of them. It's hard to listen to anyone's sound quality critiques online anymore because nobody wants to look like they don't know what they're talking about.

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Derek™ said:

Wait, as in yours showed up?  I checked usual social media outlets and see no photos or stories posted about the box.

I know, think they are made in Europe somewhere (think thats why I got it early)

Packaging is similar to the Catch For Us the Foxes edition. vinyl are really close to the mock-ups, just that the yellow is transparant-yellow

21 minutes ago, joneboon said:

I know, think they are made in Europe somewhere (think thats why I got it early)

Packaging is similar to the Catch For Us the Foxes edition. vinyl are really close to the mock-ups, just that the yellow is transparant-yellow

Wow, nice.  Glad to hear it meets expectations.  If you get around to spinning it anytime soon, let us know what you think, yeah?  I thought those mockups were pretty ambitious so I’m curious to see the end result.  (And relieved to hear they didn’t miss the mark.)

• danmpie7 changed the title to P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread