P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

17 hours ago, joneboon said:

I know, think they are made in Europe somewhere (think thats why I got it early)

Packaging is similar to the Catch For Us the Foxes edition. vinyl are really close to the mock-ups, just that the yellow is transparant-yellow

Got mine as well! I missed out on the Collectors Edition on their official website, but managed to order one off their UK merch store. Very pleased with the packaging and sound quality.

(At least there wasn't a printing error on the box this time.) 

• 2 weeks later...

1 minute ago, sealed said:

Received my copy of Brother Sister today. Looks great.

Another mewithoutYou record, however, with clicks and pops on the pressing. A bit disappointing.

Single LP or box?  Boxsets have consistently sounded incredible while the 1-LP press of CFUTF missed the mark by a fair bit, from what I gathered.

2 hours ago, cesar11 said:

I feel like I'm one of the few who REALLY enjoys "It's All Crazy! It's All False! It's All a Dream! It's Alright". It never gets any love. Or maybe I'm missing those posts.

It 100% gets love. Its without a doubt their most mellow/accessible record, but its so catchy and fun that its one of my favs.

2 hours ago, got PTSD from RSD said:

I got my deluxe Brother, Sister 10 days ago. 

Did you go with a black copy or the colored edition?  Eager to see how they turned out but failing to see any entries on Discogs or IG tags.  Regardless of the variant you picked I’d be curious to hear what that sound quality is like if you’ve had a chance to spin it, too.  Would you say the whole thing is as nice as the CFUTF box?  (Assuming you grabbed that one too.)

Edited by Derek™

5 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Did you go with a black copy or the colored edition?  Eager to see how they turned out but failing to see any entries on Discogs or IG tags.  Regardless of the variant you picked I’d be curious to hear what that sound quality is like if you’ve had a chance to spin it, too.  Would you say the whole thing is as nice as the CFUTF box?  (Assuming you grabbed that one too.)

I bought the Both Worlds variant. It looks great. Doesn't match the mock-up exactly (yellow portion of pinwheel is translucent and the "wave" effect on the blue/purple isn't nearly as good as others I've seen) but we definitely don't need to bring out the infinity stones of disappointment. Actually if you go to discogs, someone made a listing under the singles/EP heading (not sure why it was misplaced there) that isn't my copy but is an accurate representation of what I received. The packaging is great. Haven't had a proper listen yet, but I missed out on the deluxe CFUTF and settled for the delicate orange version so wouldn't be able to compare sound quality there. Anyway, I hope everyone on the board receives their copies soon and I'm sure you will.

Edited by got PTSD from RSD

2 hours ago, got PTSD from RSD said:

I bought the Both Worlds variant. It looks great. Doesn't match the mock-up exactly (yellow portion of pinwheel is translucent and the "wave" effect on the blue/purple isn't nearly as good as others I've seen) but we definitely don't need to bring out the infinity stones of disappointment. Actually if you go to discogs, someone made a listing under the singles/EP heading (not sure why it was misplaced there) that isn't my copy but is an accurate representation of what I received. The packaging is great. Haven't had a proper listen yet, but I missed out on the deluxe CFUTF and settled for the delicate orange version so wouldn't be able to compare sound quality there. Anyway, I hope everyone on the board receives their copies soon and I'm sure you will.

I made the listing. Don't know how it got moved to the EP section. I managed to move it to the albums sections but it's not merged with the actual album... Im kind of a noob at submitting releases over there! 😊

9 minutes ago, INRIhab said:

I made the listing. Don't know how it got moved to the EP section. I managed to move it to the albums sections but it's not merged with the actual album... Im kind of a noob at submitting releases over there! 😊

You have to add the release number to the master release versions list. I did it for you.

This is how you do it: https://www.google.com/amp/s/blog.discogs.com/en/how-to-add-a-release-to-a-master-release/amp/

Edited by Chr15a113n

9 hours ago, rcafilm said:

I was trying to be at peace with missing out on it, but CFUTF sounds so good and the photos of the set look so great and I was just listening to the album last night and was reminded of how tremendous it is, so... here's hoping for a restock.

Well seeing as how there was a restock of CFUTF, maybe there'll be one for Brother, Sister. I'll keep my eyes out for you! 

15 hours ago, rcafilm said:

I was trying to be at peace with missing out on it, but CFUTF sounds so good and the photos of the set look so great and I was just listening to the album last night and was reminded of how tremendous it is, so... here's hoping for a restock.

Restock on brother sister...

https://mewithoutyou.com/products/brother-sister-vinyl?variant=31807383732270

Edited by januarytwenty

• danmpie7 changed the title to P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread