P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

33 minutes ago, whoa said:

BSM is up http://www.bsmrocks.com/products/625149-mewithoutyou-untitled-album-untitled-e-p-vinyl-bundle-preorder

EDIT: But dropped dollar on the space bundle already so... whoops. International shipping was insanely cheap tho,

Dont want to ruin it for you, but if youre in Europe your customs bill will be pretty steep

bought something from the mwY store two months ago for 27 dollars(ex shipping ), my customs bill was 23 euro.

so went with BSM today

13 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

Does RFC have a constantly-running coupon like topshelf, amoeba etc

2 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I wish.

Went with RFC bundle anyway. I'm out here tryna save as much money as I can on this release, plus yellow and green are my favorite colors so I'm pretty alright with that judgement call.

57 minutes ago, joneboon said:

Dont want to ruin it for you, but if youre in Europe your customs bill will be pretty steep

bought something from the mwY store two months ago for 27 dollars(ex shipping ), my customs bill was 23 euro.

so went with BSM today

Leave a note and tell them to value the stuff on the label as $14 or less to scoop in on under that limit. They've done it with Pale Horses deluxe.

3 hours ago, whoa said:

BSM is up http://www.bsmrocks.com/products/625149-mewithoutyou-untitled-album-untitled-e-p-vinyl-bundle-preorder

EDIT: But dropped dollar on the space bundle already so... whoops. International shipping was insanely cheap tho,

Was it? I was quoted $85 as cheapest shipping option...

If it’s anything like the last deluxe it will end up in their Euro store at some point. I’ll stick with the BSM version just now.

Edited by Skacel

14 minutes ago, Skacel said:

Was it? I was quoted $85 as cheapest shipping option...

If it’s anything like the last deluxe it will end up in their Euro store at some point. I’ll stick with the BSM version just now.

I was quoted $70 to central Europe, not exactly cheap either. Went with the BSM version as well.

And fair point about the deluxe still being available down the road, did not even think of that. Just like Pale Horses deluxe still is.

• danmpie7 changed the title to P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread