P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

2 hours ago, mesi said:

They told me on IG that they should all have gone out, I’ll just drop them a line to make sure though. Hope yours arrives today!

Good to know, sadly mine didn't arrive today after all, but think it was sent second class so it'll probs be here mid next week if that's the case. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 10/20/2018 at 3:02 PM, whoa said:

Good to know, sadly mine didn't arrive today after all, but think it was sent second class so it'll probs be here mid next week if that's the case. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got a reply today, apparently there was a delay in receiving the stock, so all remaining orders should go out this week.

Edit: And got a shipping notification just a couple of hours later.

Edited by mesi

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, copelandkid said:

the band now has both LPs in hand to sell on tour, per their Instagram story. i imagine shipping for US (pre-)orders commences soon!

I'm certain pre-orders won't go out until this leg of the tour is over. Their website disclaimers that they run all .com sales themselves and nothing gets shipped until they're home.  This could be a while. 

13 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

I'm certain pre-orders won't go out until this leg of the tour is over. Their website disclaimers that they run all .com sales themselves and nothing gets shipped until they're home.  This could be a while. 

They better be home when the deluxe is finished! :P

24 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

good spot, didn't know that.
i suppose RFC pre-orders will go out soon, though

20 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

I would count on RFC orders going out before mwY get home, provided the LP's actually get finished and delivered to the label before the band gets home.

standard editions, at least, seem to be finished and delivered. usually, the plant delivers copies all at once, directly to the purchaser (in this case RFC). RFC then would've sent out copies to mwY for their tour.  we know mwY has copies on tour, ergo RFC more than likely has the remaining copies in hand. but news of an RFC shipping notice would be nice to confirm (i ordered from the band directly, so can't help there)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my mewithoutYou store red LP  + EP tape just showed up!

was all in one big box with no padding, the tape bouncing around (no damage, and norelcos are cheap anyway). was kinda worrisome considering how fragile LPs are. escaped with only a little corner bruising. no big deal. excited to spin it :)
*edit* was a dumbass and didn't check for splits to the jacket and boyyyyyy. hope y'all are having better luck.

Edited by copelandkid

• 3 weeks later...
  • danmpie7 changed the title to P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread