P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

1 hour ago, DecayToDeath said:

Anyone else having issues fitting these into plastic outers? The ones I use aren't wide enough. The packaging is beautiful, but why'd they make them so big?

Yeah, I just shoved both the LP and the EP into the oversized bag that came with the EP. Kind of sucks but it works. 

Turns out my records were delivered on December 13th, so the package was stolen off my front porch. I don't understand why labels don't send you tracking when stuff ships? I would have looked for it the day it was supposed to be delivered. Not sure what to do next besides email Mike again.

Edit: Why are people such assholes?

Edited by Thomas³

9 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Turns out my records were delivered on December 13th, so the package was stolen off my front porch. I don't understand why labels don't send you tracking when stuff ships? I would have looked for it the day it was supposed to be delivered. Not sure what to do next besides email Mike again.

Shit, for a while I stayed gettin' jacked. Putting up security cameras around my house didn't solve a damn thing either. We just had a $7k security gate installed around the front of our property. Might get a big ass dog, would rather get another gun lol.

13 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

take it as a blessing that it was only a ~$25 record and not something much more important, and/or non-replaceable.

I would suggest getting stuff delivered to your work or investing in a PO box, otherwise you'll always be taking that risk unfortunately.

30 minutes ago, ethereal said:

take it as a blessing that it was only a ~$25 record and not something much more important, and/or non-replaceable.

I would suggest getting stuff delivered to your work or investing in a PO box, otherwise you'll always be taking that risk unfortunately.

$49 out, with shipping. I've lived here for 7 years, and this is the first problem I've had. It appears to be a new carrier who just chucks my packages on my porch, where all the other ones put them in/by the side door so my car blocks the view.

40 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Shit, for a while I stayed gettin' jacked. Putting up security cameras around my house didn't solve a damn thing either. We just had a $7k security gate installed around the front of our property. Might get a big ass dog, would rather get another gun lol.

haha. All a bit out of my budget.

3 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

haha. All a bit out of my budget.

It’s not available in all areas, but check to see if USPS offers their ‘informed delivery’ service in your area. I get text updates on any movement from packages with tracking numbers coming to my house. They even take a picture of all of my regular mail and email it to me every morning.

8 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

It’s not available in all areas, but check to see if USPS offers their ‘informed delivery’ service in your area. I get text updates on any movement from packages with tracking numbers coming to my house. They even take a picture of all of my regular mail and email it to me every morning.

I'll look into it, thanks. Usually I do text updates ones I get tracking, but I didn't get tracking for this package until today.

6 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

I recently moved out of Baltimore so I feel your pain here. 

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got around to opening my Untitled LP that i bought from the mewithoutyou store

And was pretty pissed when i spun it, as the first track had a horrible LOUD popping sound throughout it's entirety, basically distorting the entire track...

I took the record off my player and inspected it to find a pretty gnarly gash / deep scratch over the first track...

Is their webstore pretty cool about handling stuff like this or am i just screwed until my deluxe copy shows up?

8i8EOFT.jpg

58 minutes ago, agaetisbyrjun said:

Their store is usually pretty great with this stuff. It's all in house and their manager Mike is the one replying to emails and fixing stuff

Yeah, Mike was super helpful when my std. edition of [Untitled] showed up with a big seam split. They'll get ya sorted, lung!

2 minutes ago, whoa said:

Uh oh 

I am just emailing regarding the order you placed with mewithoutYou. 

Unfortunately there is a delay with this as there has been some issues with the pressing. 
This delay means the release for this has been pushed back until Spring 2019. 
I'm really sorry about this. 

Was this for the deluxe version? I was starting to wonder what the word on that was...

• danmpie7 changed the title to P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread