P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

• 1 month later...

In April we sent out an email updating our fans that the [Untitled] EP/Album Collector's Edition would begin shipping at the end of June with all orders being fulfilled by July. We regret to inform you that due to an unforeseen set back with the book-binders we are unable to make shipments in that timeframe now. Everything else has been finished and is ready to go; the sleeves, the vinyl, the t-shirt bundle packs, etc. We are just waiting on this last, crucial element to be finished up so all the materials can be assembled together and shipped to you safely.

Given the unpredictable nature of this project we feel that it would be irresponsible to give another firm estimate for shipping as we do not believer can offer a reliable one. The hope is to have them in a week or two, but it could be as long another month or so. We just don't know at this point. 

We hope you understand that there is only so much we can do here as our hands our tied when it comes to manufacturing times. But we wanted to be transparent with all of you, our loyal fans and friends, who have been gracious enough to have supported this band and our families throughout the years. We will have another update for you guys again when the Collector's Editions are actually scheduled to be arriving by freight, so there will be no more guessing.

Edited by whoa
^∆^<Lol

1 hour ago, whoa said:

In April we sent out an email updating our fans that the [Untitled] EP/Album Collector's Edition would begin shipping at the end of June with all orders being fulfilled by July. We regret to inform you that due to an unforeseen set back with the book-binders we are unable to make shipments in that timeframe now. Everything else has been finished and is ready to go; the sleeves, the vinyl, the t-shirt bundle packs, etc. We are just waiting on this last, crucial element to be finished up so all the materials can be assembled together and shipped to you safely.

Given the unpredictable nature of this project we feel that it would be irresponsible to give another firm estimate for shipping as we do not believer can offer a reliable one. The hope is to have them in a week or two, but it could be as long another month or so. We just don't know at this point. 

We hope you understand that there is only so much we can do here as our hands our tied when it comes to manufacturing times. But we wanted to be transparent with all of you, our loyal fans and friends, who have been gracious enough to have supported this band and our families throughout the years. We will have another update for you guys again when the Collector's Editions are actually scheduled to be arriving by freight, so there will be no more guessing.

These guys really do need to get their act together before going the CE route on any future releases. 

"We just don't know at this point" is troubling....

I understand they're trying to be transparent, but I think this would have been better off left unsaid. I think the Space colorway is becoming available since people are cancelling their orders, so I wouldn't be surprised to see more plenty more in the next few days. 

Edited by BeerMonger

Understandable, and after Pale Horses I was expecting to be in this for a year again... But I will say, it'd be nice if they smoothed it over by throwing something small extra in that's easy to produce quickly, like a mini poster or something. Just a sign of goodwill. But oh well, still not mad. Definitely missing being able to play this on the ol' table, though.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • danmpie7 changed the title to P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread