P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

3 hours ago, Justinadamk said:

Anyone else still waiting on the Pale Horses Appendix Photocopy variant to ship? I see the splatter and black variants popped up on discogs earlier this month, and I recall the product listing saying ships in December. Curious if others are still waiting as well?

Still waiting here for the single rainbow collectors and left field appendix. Haven’t heard anything. 

I ordered Single Rainbow / Reproduction, neither has shipped, I don't think anyone's has.  I've never not received anything from mwY, and their customer service is top notch the very few times there have been problems.

Ordering these vinyl has very much been a "set it and forget it" deal.  It comes when it comes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was able to grab one. I thought about coming here to post about it, but they were all sold out by then so I didn't bother. I'm pretty excited for it though. Expensive, but mwY are one of my all time favorite bands and it'll be cool to have an original Kafanov painting. 

I had missed the email this morning but my brother texted me about it at like 10:18 and by then, there were like 7 of the Bubblegum Brain variant left, and 6 or so of the painted sleeve with no vinyl. I think by around 10:35 they were all sold out. 

It's kind of odd that they paired these painted covers with the I Never Said I Was Brave EP. With the artwork style, I would've thought they'd pair them with some sort of special edition of the self-title EP or LP. 

14 hours ago, achillesstand7 said:

It's kind of odd that they paired these painted covers with the I Never Said I Was Brave EP. With the artwork style, I would've thought they'd pair them with some sort of special edition of the self-title EP or LP. 

Honestly I just assumed they were trying to move some additional existing copies of Never Said

• 4 weeks later...

Got an email that Pale Horses deluxe is shipping EXCEPT the single rainbow variant. "However, if you ordered the Single Rainbow version of the Collector's Edition, your copy is still currently on hold due to a coloring issue with the vinyl disc. We will send out another update once we have more information about their ETA. Hopefully it shouldn't be much longer."

Glad they take these things seriously, but also difficult to realize how often the factory is probably to blame for most boo-boos.