P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread

16 minutes ago, Mattallurgist said:

Was this for the deluxe version? I was starting to wonder what the word on that was...

Yeah it is. Tbh, totally cool with the delay (got the standard editions to keep me going) and glad they're not rushing out something that the band wouldn't be happy with. 

4 hours ago, whoa said:

Yeah it is. Tbh, totally cool with the delay (got the standard editions to keep me going) and glad they're not rushing out something that the band wouldn't be happy with. 

100%! As 'deluxe' versions go, it's pretty deluxe, I'm just curious to get my paws on it at this point - I might have to snag a normal pressing to tide me over.

8 hours ago, whoa said:

Uh oh 

I am just emailing regarding the order you placed with mewithoutYou. 

Unfortunately there is a delay with this as there has been some issues with the pressing. 
This delay means the release for this has been pushed back until Spring 2019. 
I'm really sorry about this. 

hmm I didn't get an email update but that stinks but I bet it's gonna be awesome once it arrives

On 1/26/2019 at 10:28 PM, agaetisbyrjun said:

Their store is usually pretty great with this stuff. It's all in house and their manager Mike is the one replying to emails and fixing stuff

Ignored me after I said my records were stolen. I guess it's not really their problem, but still sucks. Out $50.

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, BeerMonger said:

Still waiting on my space collectors edition, I feel like it's been years since I placed my order...

I'm going to give them until then end of April, if it goes any longer then I may just cancel my order. 

On 1/31/2019 at 2:06 AM, whoa said:

been pushed back until Spring 2019. 

4K8SVJa.png

Just now, Derek™ said:

4K8SVJa.png

"until" Spring 2019 and "end" of Spring 2019 are entirely two different things. 

I never received any about a delay so this is news to me. a few pages back I read that it said March-April on their Facebook page. 

there's really no need to be so passive aggressive. 

2 hours ago, BeerMonger said:

"until" Spring 2019 and "end" of Spring 2019 are entirely two different things. 

I never received any about a delay so this is news to me. a few pages back I read that it said March-April on their Facebook page. 

there's really no need to be so passive aggressive. 

Wasn’t exactly being passive-aggressive, just showing that “end of April” is 1 month into what the US considers Spring.  I quoted the post from last page, which is the latest update as far as I know, and doesn’t say “until” or “end” of Spring.  It simply says Spring 2019, which means that if there are no future delays, the band can release it at any point up until and through 6/21 and still hold true to their word.  It’s your money and your patience, so I’m not here to insist you do one thing or the other.  The waiting does suck but all I’m saying is that they have about 2 months to deliver a product after the personal deadline you’ve set for yourself.

24 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Hasn't even been 6 months y'all need to tighten up

Getting close! You know I don’t care about waiting... my only point is that by now many people have spun the standard vinyl, done numerous digital plays, seen them live... hopefully when this shows up the packaging is super cool and I want to jump right back in.

38 minutes ago, MisledYouth said:

Just FYI - the bands manager is active on the mewithoutYou subreddit and has addressed the wait. Lurk that sub for info. Sounds like they’re having troubles with quality control and they want things to be perfect before they send these out.

I am absolutely fine with this. Everyone who knows mwY knows they take all this stuff super serious, care very deeply about their fan base, and will be around for a long while into the future; they are not going anywhere and want everything to be perfect, which is all I expect from them. If people's mistakes was expecting anything less, that's on them. 

They have rejected at least 2 Test Pressings so that is contributing to the delay, also apparently the packaging was very challenging to get right. I really wish it was here already but I'd rather wait another couple months and have it come out right than drop that much money for a flawed product

5 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

They have rejected at least 2 Test Pressings so that is contributing to the delay, also apparently the packaging was very challenging to get right. I really wish it was here already but I'd rather wait another couple months and have it come out right than drop that much money for a flawed product

I agree with this 100%

On 4/6/2019 at 6:40 AM, dantheriver said:

These guys might wanna get out of the deluxe variant game............ or start the process WAY before their next album releases. How many people will still be stoked to get this?

Adding my name to the list.

I've never been disappointed with the deluxe editions, I knew going in that it was going to be a long wait (and likely delayed)

• 3 weeks later...
  • danmpie7 changed the title to P.O. NOW mewithoutYou Collector's Editions/Everything Else Thread