danmpie7

P.O. NOW MewithoutYou {Untitled} EP & LP

16 minutes ago, Mattallurgist said:

Was this for the deluxe version? I was starting to wonder what the word on that was...

Yeah it is. Tbh, totally cool with the delay (got the standard editions to keep me going) and glad they're not rushing out something that the band wouldn't be happy with. 

4 hours ago, whoa said:

Yeah it is. Tbh, totally cool with the delay (got the standard editions to keep me going) and glad they're not rushing out something that the band wouldn't be happy with. 

100%! As 'deluxe' versions go, it's pretty deluxe, I'm just curious to get my paws on it at this point - I might have to snag a normal pressing to tide me over.

8 hours ago, whoa said:

Uh oh 

I am just emailing regarding the order you placed with mewithoutYou. 

Unfortunately there is a delay with this as there has been some issues with the pressing. 
This delay means the release for this has been pushed back until Spring 2019. 
I'm really sorry about this. 

hmm I didn't get an email update but that stinks but I bet it's gonna be awesome once it arrives

On 1/26/2019 at 10:28 PM, agaetisbyrjun said:

Their store is usually pretty great with this stuff. It's all in house and their manager Mike is the one replying to emails and fixing stuff

Ignored me after I said my records were stolen. I guess it's not really their problem, but still sucks. Out $50.