Broken World Media - Everything's $2 sale (+ TWIABP & other Test Presses)

13 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

After I got my T-shirt I immediately realized that I can probably never wear it because DIY folks hate broken world now

Kind of related but I can't wait 'til The World is... fizzle into nothing and the band realizes they can't write music without her as well as they thought they could.

22 minutes ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

Kind of related but I can't wait 'til The World is... fizzle into nothing and the band realizes they can't write music without her as well as they thought they could.

I can safely say I’ll never blindly buy another TWIABP album. Unless they bring back Chris Z aka Poet Guy. 

4 hours ago, DecayToDeath said:

After I got my T-shirt I immediately realized that I can probably never wear it because DIY folks hate broken world now

Nah, you good. Fuck the DIY police.

4 hours ago, ✦ S U N S H I N E ✦ 日 光 ♡♡ said:

I think they're putting out a live album. So maybe they're starting to realize...

My big box of like everything came today and holy shit, it has pretty much everything!  (21) 12"s, (10) 7"s, (10) Tapes, (1) test press (Taking Meds - - I requested it but I didn't think she'd actually send it..., and 1 banner.

Packed like a beast, everything arrived w/ the record outside of the jacket.  Not a single piece is damaged.

Well worth it!!

8 minutes ago, Buffbloom said:

My big box of like everything came today and holy shit, it has pretty much everything!  (21) 12"s, (10) 7"s, (10) Tapes, (1) test press (Taking Meds - - I requested it but I didn't think she'd actually send it..., and 1 banner.

Packed like a beast, everything arrived w/ the record outside of the jacket.  Not a single piece is damaged.

Well worth it!!

Did you get a shipping notification before it came? I ordered an everything box on 8/12 but no word yet on shipping. 

2 minutes ago, dawhizz said:

Did you get a shipping notification before it came? I ordered an everything box on 8/12 but no word yet on shipping. 

I did.  It arrived 2 days sooner than it was supposed to.  I'm in Rochester, NY and it was shipped from Pittsburgh, PA so it didn't have to travel far.

I'm sure if you ordered it, she will get it to you soon.  Just wait, it's well worth it.

1 minute ago, Buffbloom said:

I did.  It arrived 2 days sooner than it was supposed to.  I'm in Rochester, NY and it was shipped from Pittsburgh, PA so it didn't have to travel far.

I'm sure if you ordered it, she will get it to you soon.  Just wait, it's well worth it.

I feel stupid for not requesting a Taking Meds test tbh... Or any test lol. Hoping I get as sick of a box as you got tbh! Ironically I'm not far from you, in Niagara Falls lol

1 minute ago, chopperdudep said:

I feel stupid for not requesting a Taking Meds test tbh... Or any test lol. Hoping I get as sick of a box as you got tbh! Ironically I'm not far from you, in Niagara Falls lol

I only requested it because they're also from Rochester and I like supporting and collecting local indie/punk/emo/etc. records.

4 hours ago, mmhmm said:

Cool to hear how much people are getting.  Kinda wish I'd done this but also glad I didn't.  I'm sure there's some good music in there but I feel like I would've been left with a bunch of records I didn't want (like the place selling them lol) and decided to put the $30 somewhere else.

Kind of where I'm at, I'm only really listening to one of the six I picked up

Cassettes
Sioux Falls Lights Off For Danger Green    
Taking Meds My Life As A Bro Red    
The New & Very Welcome House Fires Of The Modern Age Redux Clear    
Annakarina Annakarina Blue    
Arrows In Her It Tired Me All The Same Light Blue    
Animal Flag LP Black    
Pacemaker Pacemaker White    
The Island Of Misfit Toys I Made You Something White 2nd Press /100
Posture & The Grizzly I Am Satan Yellow    
The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die Death To New Years / Long Live Happy Birthday Clear w/ Purple    
7"s
The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die The Distance Black 1st /1000
Spit-Take Queens Pawn Game Black 1st /500
Various Artists Sundae Bloody Sundae Clear 1st /750
Taking Meds Demo Yellow 1st /500
Taking Meds Demo Test Press 1st 2/5
The New & Very Welcome Bouquet Of Traffic Lights White 1st /315
The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die / Rozwell Kid Fourteen Minute Mile White 2nd /500
Settler Dissociation Songs White 1st /100
Snowing Fuck Your Emotional Bullshit Coke Bottle Clear 9th /200
Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate) In Which The Choices We Didn't Make Were Better Than The Ones That We Did Red   /250
One Hundred Year Ocean Where Were You While We Were Getting High? Black 1st /300
LPs
Posture & The Grizzly I Am Satan Black 1st /200
Posture & The Grizzly Busch Hymns Black 1st /100
Skull Kid Protection Charm Baby Pink & Aqua Swirl 1st /150
Batwings Catwings Coast To Coast White w/ Screened B-Side    
Soda Bomb Wanna Jam? Blue & White Swirl 1st /250
Anwar Sadat Ersatz Living Yellow 1st /300
For Everest We Are At Home In The Body Clear w/ Pink & Blue Spaltter 1st /150
Spill Spill Black, Single Sided    
Deer Leap Here, Home White 1st /300
Deer Leap Impermanence Black 1st /100
The Island Of Misfit Toys I Made You Something Clear w/ White, Yellow & Blue Splatter 2nd  
The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die Formlessness 2016 Black 1st /300
The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die Live On KEXP Olive Green 1st  
The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die Between Bodies White 1st /1000
Told Slant Still Water White 2nd /500
Told Slant Still Water White 2nd /501
Makeshift Shelters Something So Personal Sea Blue 1st /200
Arrows In Her It Tired Me All The Same Black 1st /100
Clique Clique White 1st /350
Nouns Still Aqua Blue 1st 105/300
Funeralbloom Petals Cream 1st /250
Funeralbloom The Romance Of Crime & Your Beautiful Bones Milky Clear w/ Blood Red & Sea Blue Splatter 1st /100
Pacemaker Pacemaker Silver 1st /200