Broken World Media - Everything's $2 sale (+ TWIABP & other Test Presses)

On 8/22/2018 at 11:39 AM, dawhizz said:

Did you get a shipping notification before it came? I ordered an everything box on 8/12 but no word yet on shipping. 

Just got my shipping notification on this, so looks like she’s working through them for those still waiting. 

1 x TWIABP - Live on KEXP LP - Olive green vinyl 
1 x TWIABP - Formlessness 2016 LP / CS - milky clear w/ blue, yellow, and pink splatter 
1 x TWIABP - Between Bodies EP - Cream with White, Red, and Black Splatter Vinyl 
1 x TWIABP - Audiotree Live 3.1.2014 LP - Half White Half Randomly Mixed Vinyl 
1 x TWIABP - Harmlessness - Black 2xLP Vinyl 

I realized want the space more than these LPs, only keeping Still Water from my order. 

Does anyone want to trade me Kendrick's Damn. or Phoebe Bridger's Stranger in the Alps for all of these?  After shipping it ran me around $20

Would be down for other cheap LP trades if anyone wants to shoot me an offer

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, batman said:

Sorry for the bump, but did anyone else get a random shipment notification from BW? I hadn’t bought anything since this sale but got an email on Monday and there’s a package on the way...

I got like 6 emails from Kings Road Merch a few days ago saying a bunch of stuff I've ordered over the past year, and long since gotten, were "shipping". New Touche Amore, new Alkaline Trio, NOFX greatest hits, and a few more.  I just assumed they got hacked or something. I'll let you know if I get a bunch of packages in the mail and am looking for move some doubles lol. 

2 hours ago, kylet said:

I got like 6 emails from Kings Road Merch a few days ago saying a bunch of stuff I've ordered over the past year, and long since gotten, were "shipping". New Touche Amore, new Alkaline Trio, NOFX greatest hits, and a few more.  I just assumed they got hacked or something. I'll let you know if I get a bunch of packages in the mail and am looking for move some doubles lol. 

I got a couple from KRM too, but this is strange because there’s actually a mystery package coming...

On 1/16/2019 at 10:39 AM, batman said:

Sorry for the bump, but did anyone else get a random shipment notification from BW? I hadn’t bought anything since this sale but got an email on Monday and there’s a package on the way...

I bought the one hundred year ocean 7” like a year and half ago and it never shipped. Just realized it too. bummer 

2 hours ago, yanquiuxo said:

I bought the one hundred year ocean 7” like a year and half ago and it never shipped. Just realized it too. bummer 

Message Nicole on IG or FB. She'll take care of it for you. I did after a few weeks and she even threw in a couple of bonus BWM 7"s.

On 1/16/2019 at 12:39 PM, batman said:

Update on this. I had asked if they had any of the old Chris Z. zines on the note w/ my last order, back in August. They found some and hooked me up! Randomly sent me a couple of 'em w/ a note and an "I can be afraid of anything" balloon. So cool!! :wub: