PO Now: Saves The Day - 9 (Out on October 26, 2018)

600x600bb.jpg&key=51bd2b9bc13ad54576c427

Single "Rendezvous" is around in some places, it should be out soon on streaming platforms. Also, I assume we will get a preorder when they announce the record.

1. Saves the Day
  2. Suzuki
  3. Side by Side
  4. Kerouac and Cassady
  5. It’s Such a Beautiful World
  6. Rosé
  7. 1997
  8. Rendezvous
  9. 29

http://merchnow.com/catalogs/saves-the-day

Edited by hyperg1ant

1 hour ago, AWasteOfATime said:

ITS A BEAUTIFUL WORLD
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL 

Chris is a dad now, I imagine he won't be singing about drinking blood and how the world would be better off without him that much these days.

This new song is cool. Can't wait to hear the whole album. 

Wow.  A lot of Saves The Day hate going on here.  I don't know what people were expecting from them, but this seems like the direction they were moving in.  That single is better (to me) on my second listen.  The first listen was kind of shocking though.

Can't be worse than Two Tongues.

40 minutes ago, museummouth said:

I was hoping they wouldn’t go the way of great bands going bad but after that mess of a self titled album it looks like it. Oh well. We got 7 great albums from them. 

I actually thought the self-titled record was the best thing they put out since "In Reverie" BY FAR. To each their own I guess

Saves the Day was my favorite band in high school and I still love Can't Slow Down, Stay What You Are and In Reverie so I try to be kind about my public comments on their newer records.

With that said, the new single sounds like it's begging for some generic DJ scratch sound effects and at least one yelling of the word "Homie!".

(Yes, the single totally did remind me of "Hey Homies!" by the Aquabats)

2 hours ago, mintplusplus said:

Saves the Day was my favorite band in high school and I still love Can't Slow Down, Stay What You Are and In Reverie so I try to be kind about my public comments on their newer records.

With that said, the new single sounds like it's begging for some generic DJ scratch sound effects and at least one yelling of the word "Homie!".

(Yes, the single totally did remind me of "Hey Homies!" by the Aquabats)

Can’t slow down turned 20 years old this month