Stereolab / Cavern of Anti-Matter / Duophonic Thread

1 minute ago, pepperonigin said:

If you have time keep checking both throughout the day, they've been recycling in and out of stock. But yeah, it was showing in stock just before.

Gotcha. I’ll keep an eye out. If not, getting the black when it hits stores won’t be the end of the world for me. Now if I miss those show tickets on the other hand...

2 minutes ago, Lugubrious said:

Where does it say 2,500 on clear vinyl?

Its was on the email they sent out, it actually suggests the scratch card will be in all clear copies, so could be just the obi is on there 500 webstore copies:

"The initial vinyl edition of 2500 numbered copies will be pressed onto triple clear vinyl, each will include a lottery style scratch card - all winners will receive a limited edition 12" EP by early 2020

All vinyl copies will include a 24" x 24" fold out poster with sleeve notes by Tim and any lyrics missing from the original albums printed on the reverse. The 2 CD digipak edition will include the sleeve notes and lyrics within the CD booklet

In true Stereolab / Duophonic tradition we have also produced a super limited edition of 500 clear vinyl copies and 250 compact disks - each will have a numbered obi band made from 2" 24 track Stereolab master tape, these will only be available via mail order from our website."