Stereolab / Cavern of Anti-Matter / Duophonic Thread

Good news is that all the remaining 2019 reissues will be triple vinyl versions according to a post on the Stereolab forum! 

And also confirmed Switched On Volume 4 is still going to happen at some point (but it won't be this year due to all the work involved on the reissues).

Edited by craigeduk

1 hour ago, timsimmons said:

I'm sure its dependent on how well these reissues sell. I'm sure ETK and D&L (and maybe Cobra) will sell a shit ton, but hopefully the rest do as well. I can always use more Lab

Judging by how well these 1st 2 are selling already they should all sell very well. Doesn't sound like there are any plans for Oscillons though

12 hours ago, craigeduk said:

Good news is that all the remaining 2019 reissues will be triple vinyl versions according to a post on the Stereolab forum! 

Between the reissues and a tour ticket, I found myself reflecting on the fact I dropped over $100 on Stereolab this week.  Can't wait to do it again around May or so.

On 2/21/2019 at 4:21 PM, wellnow said:

Bull Moose has reopened preorders for the clear.

I could NOT order Mars Audiac Quintet since 3:15am this morning! 

Was able to add it to my cart. Put in a Hooverphonic LP I wanted, so I could have a total over $30 and free shipping.

When I get to the final “confirmation” screen, damn wonky website REMOVES the Stereolab LP, and charges me $2.99 shipping for the Hooverphonic! :angry:

I usually love these guys, but this was EXTREMELY annoying. Tried to e-mail them three times to “fix” the order, and they just tell me to send the Hooverphonic LP back...

But I WANT that LP too, and I bought the last copy. :o

Why can’t they just “manually” correct the order, and take the shipping off!? 

SO annoyed with Bull Moose right now. I decided to pre-order it here:

https://www.beindependent.com/p/23057967/stereolab-mars-audiac-quintet-clear-vinyl-imited-clear-vinyl

They also have the other one:

https://www.beindependent.com/p/23057944/stereolab-transient-random-noise-bursts-with-announcements-expanded-edition-clear-vinyl

Edited by Plarocks