Stereolab / Cavern of Anti-Matter / Duophonic Thread

23 minutes ago, ethereal said:

not sure if it’s a typo but elusive disc seems to have the /500 Audiac 

http://www.elusivedisc.com/Stereolab-Mars-Audiac-Quintet-Numbered-Limited-Edition-3LP-Clear-Vinyl/productinfo/DUOLP05C/

Yep that will be an error.  Some other sites had the wrong info up at 1st as well

3 hours ago, timsimmons said:

I see they are making the Obi's now. They've been IG-ing them today. I can't wait. 

I spun D&L this afternoon. And I'm going to play Cobra tonight while making dinner. I am absolutely delighted at this Stereolab comeback. 

I haven’t been able to stop listening to Stereolab since this last Lab Report and it’s honestly become a daily thing and their whole discography is so solid but still varied and I have no idea what the fuck is happening but damn.

Just now, timsimmons said:

Saw that. Pumped. That Saturday lineup is stellar. Wish Robyn was Saturday night though.

Might be down to get tickets for Sat/Sun. Headliners are pretty meh but the undercards are pretty solid.

It's still funny how their web dev team just let the lineup leak by hiding it in the source code.

• 1 month later...