Stereolab / Cavern of Anti-Matter / Duophonic Thread

40 minutes ago, Youinreverse said:

For anyone that's seen them on tour thus far, what was their merch selection like? Did they have any of the new reissues on clear? I haven't been on here in a while and missed out on the pre orders. I'm hoping I can pick them up when they play 

Nope they don't have clear vinyl of any of the new reissues on sale. 

2 hours ago, Youinreverse said:

For anyone that's seen them on tour thus far, what was their merch selection like? Did they have any of the new reissues on clear? I haven't been on here in a while and missed out on the pre orders. I'm hoping I can pick them up when they play here. 

Yeah, they only have the black variants of all the reissues. They do have some rad shirts. Personally, printed on crappy shirts though. Bought a ringer and another shirt and wish they printed on Gildan or Comfort Colors, I’m a stickler about that though. Set list and show was phenomenal. I had to get all three of the last LPs, on clear, from three different spots online and it was a bit of a headache.

3 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

And not that I expect expanded reissues, but I'm surprised they aren't doing represses of Fab Four, Instant O, Microbe, and Chemical Chords

I think I remember seeing a post on their forum hinting that Microbe hunters could be done at some point after the current reissue run is done

15 minutes ago, glass realms said:

Yep. The DPD tracking for my package keeps erroring out, which is really frustrating. I've emailed Ochre regarding getting a status update but have yet to hear back.

Same here - my order has been stuck in customs for 10 days and I have also received the error message.

In my limited experience, DPD is very unreliable. I had an LP that shipped from the UK a couple months ago. Tracking never updated (for what was supposed to be an overnight shipment) so the retailer ended up sending another copy. Original copy showed up randomly after a full month. Tracking still never updated. 

Thankfully my obi copies here shipped FedEx without issue. I’m surprised they used two different couriers. 

5 hours ago, fondfarewell said:

In my limited experience, DPD is very unreliable. I had an LP that shipped from the UK a couple months ago. Tracking never updated (for what was supposed to be an overnight shipment) so the retailer ended up sending another copy. Original copy showed up randomly after a full month. Tracking still never updated. 

Thankfully my obi copies here shipped FedEx without issue. I’m surprised they used two different couriers. 

Say it ain't so! I've got a parcel coming DPD that left a few days ago that I'd very much like to have arrive timely and intact.