Stereolab / Cavern of Anti-Matter / Duophonic Thread

8 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Got that shipment notification from Duophonic earlier this week – officially waiting to complete the full Stereolab gauntlet.

Still waiting for shipment notification. Got the obi versions btw.

Edit: got my shipping notice!

Edited by KaitouG

10 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Did anyone else go nuts to butts on the obi-strip versions, and snag every one?  Got that shipment notification from Duophonic earlier this week – officially waiting to complete the full Stereolab gauntlet.

9ObaVlq.png

I got every version as an obi. I also bought a second copy of each as a non obi. Mainly for another chance as the scratch and win. 

49 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

Sadly, the two obi's I missed are my two favorite albums but I already had earlier pressings of those so I'm probably better off. 

Anyway, delivery on the way for the last two, excited to fill out the collection.

Yeah I missed the obis on transient and cobras.  Really bummed about the transient though

56 minutes ago, jason202 said:

What's the best way to mail a winning card to the UK from the US? I don't believe I've ever sent mail overseas.

A global stamp from the post office for $1.20. Highly unlikely it would go missing, but if you want proof of delivery, you’ll need to make it Registered Mail for an extra $16, or send by USPS Priority, UPS, FedEx or DHL, any of which will be around $20-25.

Separately, I was 0/8 on scratch cards. If anyone won twice, I’ll buy it off you for a not crazy amount.