BUying Assistance

I am returning to vinyl after many years invested in the digital environment. Born in 1960, I grew up on vinyl. I had a nice collection of 70's and late 60's rock albums that I wore out between playing them excessively and playing them on rather poor TT's and cartridges. I could use some advice and understanding concerning "new vinyl  releases" and how I might know that they were created from the original tapes and are not produced from digital sources. I have been visiting stores looking to build a new collection (new and old). Some of the new releases have stickers on their gate fold stating that they were made from the original tapes, etc. Others, however, make no mention of the source. That has me concerned that I may be purchasing a pressing that came from a digital source. Thank you in advance.

I have a couple of albums that are 100% digitally sourced. They STILL sound amazing. For instance, Tracy Chapman's s/t is phenomenal. I understand your concern, but I promise that if it's an album you want, it'll still be good (unless it's some 00's punk/ emo, then it might sound like garbage on vinyl).