PO: NOFX - The Greatest Songs Ever Written (By Us)

• 2 weeks later...

I know I will never own every Nofx record as certain ones such as the decline on clear are just out of my price range ( 500 is about the max I have ever or will ever pay for a record ) but doesn't stop me from trying to have a near complete collection . Ordered both the glow in the dark and baby blue variants of coarse. Nofx sure knows how to not put out much good music but rake in the money as of late ( well really for the last 10 years) . But they will always be one of main bands I follow as what you are into when you were 13,14 ,15 ( in the early to mid 90's) is what is dear to your heart. 

29 minutes ago, exileinoblivion said:

I know I will never own every Nofx record as certain ones such as the decline on clear are just out of my price range ( 500 is about the max I have ever or will ever pay for a record ) but doesn't stop me from trying to have a near complete collection . Ordered both the glow in the dark and baby blue variants of coarse. Nofx sure knows how to not put out much good music but rake in the money as of late ( well really for the last 10 years) . But they will always be one of main bands I follow as what you are into when you were 13,14 ,15 ( in the early to mid 90's) is what is dear to your heart. 

$500 max? 

That's a lot of dough.

6 minutes ago, Shrekular Haze said:

$500 max? 

That's a lot of dough.

I actually think 430 is the most I have ever spent and it was a boxset ( the Bad religion ) so I was just rounding up . Think the most I have ever spent on a single record was 350 on No use for a name hard rock bottom on grey .But yes 500 is a ton of dough. I know I have a sickness lol . 

Edited by exileinoblivion

1 hour ago, exileinoblivion said:

Nofx sure knows how to not put out much good music but rake in the money as of late ( well really for the last 10 years) . But they will always be one of main bands I follow as what you are into when you were 13,14 ,15 ( in the early to mid 90's) is what is dear to your heart. 

I kinda feel this way about every band I  collect records for. Saves the Day, Alkaline Trio, Get Up Kids are a few that come to mind with bullshit live records, re-releases, anniversary tours. I guess that's just the way it goes :(

42 minutes ago, snowynz said:

Looks like Transparent Green is the Indie store variant (its here https://www.piccadillyrecords.com/counter/product.php?pid=124729 listed /300 for UK) 

So went the glow in the dark, dont really know why, not a big fan of compilations, but you know... NOFX... vinyl addiction....

That's also the AU variant.

Edited by Satan