PO: John Carpenter Halloween Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Just now, MicLima said:

Looks like they re-upped, now at 334.

They're definitely selling more than 2,000 then, unless they yank the product before this batch sells out.

1,800 copies were stocked this morning and then once there was 1 remaining they bumped it back up to 51 copies. And now several hundred more.

Not to mention, every SB subscriber (I can't imagine there are that many) will receive a copy as well.

/Nerd

13 minutes ago, mr. sincere said:

I wonder if a ton of people cancelled once the 5,000 other variants became available, and maybe that’s why more are being added?

I guess it’s unlikely that more than 300 people would have done that though.

It could be a combination of customer cancellations as you've proposed combined with SB cancelling duplicate orders, orders of folks that purchased multiple copies, and different orders going to the same address.

Yeah that is indeed an awesome cover, glad I picked it up. I don’t love the standard cover, but I would be a lot more inclined to grab the Rough Trade variant as well if I wasn’t already holding out for Death Waltz’s III, II, and I.

This Halloween season on the record player is killing me.

Edited by mr. sincere

Jesus Christ, the Rough Trade variant is $30 versus $19 for black, $20 for orange. That may be the biggest "variant upcharge" I've ever seen by a large shop.

@djghost1976 was it that expensive when you ordered it or did they increase the price since this morning? Could have sworn it was cheaper.

5 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Jesus Christ, the Rough Trade variant is $30 versus $19 for black, $20 for orange. That may be the biggest "variant upcharge" I've ever seen by a large shop.

@djghost1976 was it that expensive when you ordered it or did they increase the price since this morning? Could have sworn it was cheaper.

They increased.  Mine was $23 shipped.  That's honestly the only reason I got that one (since I had already bought two others)

Edited by djghost1976