PO: John Carpenter Halloween Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently Music Direct are sending people the following cancellations for the Reznor remix:

"Thank you for your order with Music Direct. We do apologize however there was a mix up with our distributor and we have been informed that we will not be receiving Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross - Halloween Theme (Remix) (Colored 12" Vinyl EP). This title is intended to be distributed to brick and mortar stores only and we are not able to sell it via our online website."

I still refuse to believe that SB won't have some special variants for this for sale online soon since there is way too much $$ to be made off of this for a smaller label like them.

1 minute ago, fish said:

I still refuse to believe that SB won't have some special variants for this for sale online soon since there is way too much $$ to be made off of this for a smaller label like them.

Yeah they'll be selling the 12" on their site. Wouldn't confirm if they'd have any variants though.