PO SOON: Say Anything - Oliver Appropriate

7 minutes ago, Cbolling126 said:

That shipping is way too much!

3 minutes ago, Buffbloom said:

Yeah... I wasn't paying attention at the time but that does seem pretty expensive.

Last time I bought a record from Canada it was like $11-$12 for shipping. This was only like $13 and change. 

7 hours ago, exileinoblivion said:

It is immensely unsettling you are correct. 

This cover reminds me of The Pains of Being Pure At Heart's Belong LP art.  @justindinealone will the "indie exclusive" variant be available for pre-order anywhere, or held off until the official release date?

6 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Dang don't know how I missed this. I literally read his comment saying it was going up at midnight and didn't think about it. Any word on what the Indie Variant is? Kinda down for more than a black copy (and hopefully cheaper).

Indie variant is Half Clear Half Blue Split with White Splatter /500 according to the Dine Alone email.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/18/2018 at 8:18 PM, MCDELTAT said:

Has anyone seen this indie blue half/half yet? I really want to grab this but not a black variant.

For anyone interested in the indie variant, Dine Alone has posted copies in the webstore.  Coolest looking variant IMO.

• 1 month later...

Anyone else get shipping/pick up notification?

I recieved an email from Dine Alone a week ago that my order was ready for pick up and this is the only outstanding order I have with them. I haven't had time to bike over to get it yet, and I am kind of wondering if I got it early by accident and it's not actually ready.

Anyone else?

4 minutes ago, bridley said:

Anyone else get shipping/pick up notification?

I recieved an email from Dine Alone a week ago that my order was ready for pick up and this is the only outstanding order I have with them. I haven't had time to bike over to get it yet, and I am kind of wondering if I got it early by accident and it's not actually ready.

Anyone else?

Got my shipping notification the other day.  Will likely be at the house tonight when I get home from work.