Jump to content

PO soon: boygenius (Julien Baker /Lucy Dacus/ Phoebe Bridgers) - boygenius EP


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

major life events like not getting a specific album variant will do that to a person

Sounds like a proper deal

She's a lovely human being, I just don't like her music at all

1 hour ago, DecayToDeath said:

I don't know PB at all, Lucy Dacus is pretty good and I don't like Julien Baker, so I have no idea where to set my expectations for this one

 

Go listen to “Stranger In The Alps” right now.  Plus you’re a big Ryan Adams fan, right?  He fully endorses her.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

 

Go listen to “Stranger In The Alps” right now.  Plus you’re a big Ryan Adams fan, right?  He fully endorses her.

That’s Rez who likes Ryan Adams...I’d listen to that album now but I’m on a short semi-vacation but I’ll download it for next week

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

That’s Rez who likes Ryan Adams...I’d listen to that album now but I’m on a short semi-vacation but I’ll download it for next week

 

My bad.  I knew if it wasn’t you, it was him haha.  But yeah, report back with what you think.  I’d love to hear about it.

Edited by FiggyPud
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

 

Did she?  I don’t know what all is currently going on with them.  All I knew was at the time he was a big fan haha.

Yeah, Motion Sickness is about him although she does say they are on good terms.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/interviews/phoebe-bridgers-interviewryan-adams-got-together-40th-birthday/

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skacel said:

Yeah, Motion Sickness is about him although she does say they are on good terms.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/interviews/phoebe-bridgers-interviewryan-adams-got-together-40th-birthday/

When I saw her a couple of weeks ago, she referred to Ryan as “the Donald Trump of indie music”.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BrainGilliams said:

For those yet to pick up Stranger In The Alps, it's on sale in the Secretly Canadian webstore for $9.99 right now.

https://www.secretlystore.com/stranger-in-the-alps-phoebe-bridgers

 

Thanks! 


Been an expensive week so I'm not sure if I can swing it but it seems like a good time to pick it up alongside a few other things 



Do you happen to know how long the sale is on for?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Multiverse said:

Thanks! 


Been an expensive week so I'm not sure if I can swing it but it seems like a good time to pick it up alongside a few other things 



Do you happen to know how long the sale is on for?

I ordered it at $9.99 in early June. I have no clue when/if it will go back up or if it’s been $9.99 since then or not. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website