PO soon: boygenius (Julien Baker /Lucy Dacus/ Phoebe Bridgers) - boygenius EP

5 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

Go listen to “Stranger In The Alps” right now.  Plus you’re a big Ryan Adams fan, right?  He fully endorses her.

That’s Rez who likes Ryan Adams...I’d listen to that album now but I’m on a short semi-vacation but I’ll download it for next week

44 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

That’s Rez who likes Ryan Adams...I’d listen to that album now but I’m on a short semi-vacation but I’ll download it for next week

My bad.  I knew if it wasn’t you, it was him haha.  But yeah, report back with what you think.  I’d love to hear about it.

Edited by FiggyPud

7 minutes ago, FiggyPud said:

Did she?  I don’t know what all is currently going on with them.  All I knew was at the time he was a big fan haha.

Yeah, Motion Sickness is about him although she does say they are on good terms.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/interviews/phoebe-bridgers-interviewryan-adams-got-together-40th-birthday/

1 minute ago, Skacel said:

Yeah, Motion Sickness is about him although she does say they are on good terms.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/interviews/phoebe-bridgers-interviewryan-adams-got-together-40th-birthday/

When I saw her a couple of weeks ago, she referred to Ryan as “the Donald Trump of indie music”.

17 minutes ago, BrainGilliams said:

For those yet to pick up Stranger In The Alps, it's on sale in the Secretly Canadian webstore for $9.99 right now.

https://www.secretlystore.com/stranger-in-the-alps-phoebe-bridgers

Thanks! 

Been an expensive week so I'm not sure if I can swing it but it seems like a good time to pick it up alongside a few other things 

Do you happen to know how long the sale is on for?

11 minutes ago, Multiverse said:

Thanks! 

Been an expensive week so I'm not sure if I can swing it but it seems like a good time to pick it up alongside a few other things 

Do you happen to know how long the sale is on for?

I ordered it at $9.99 in early June. I have no clue when/if it will go back up or if it’s been $9.99 since then or not.