$31.47
UPS 3 Day Select (3 days)
Total with shipping:
$301.47

$39
UPS 2nd Day Air (2 days)
Total with shipping:
$309.00

would be really shitty and lazy and if there isn’t some kind of storage container. Not considering the 7 inches it comes out to $25 for each single LP. The COLOR POP gimmick does not justify that cost.

EDIT: Oops didn’t notice they’re including the Sessions LP. Still a steep price.

Edited by dapeebs

So uh, I’ll definitely be keeping an eye out on Wednesday for leftover individual copies because I NEED that Downtown Battle Mountain variant.  Gotta keep my variant collection going for that.

So dumb they didn’t offer these individually in the first place...

Edited by FiggyPud

Hmmm. So I just sold all my records from them earlier this year but have been meaning to get them back. This might be cheaper overall but those variants are kinda lame. Box set alone is this price. I’m split.

btw wtf is “Color POP Vinyl”? The art just makes it seem like the covers are black and white

Edited by MCDELTAT

6 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Hmmm. So I just sold all my records from them earlier this year but have been meaning to get them back. This might be cheaper overall but those variants are kinda lame. Box set alone is this price. I’m split.

btw wtf is “Color POP Vinyl”? The art just makes it seem like the covers are black and white

I would imagine that the color POP is referring to the fact that the covers ARE discolored, leading to a POP of color once you open up the records themselves... which is exactly what you're saying.

8 minutes ago, Kyle_ftl said:

I would imagine that the color POP is referring to the fact that the covers ARE discolored, leading to a POP of color once you open up the records themselves... which is exactly what you're saying.

Yeah then no? I’d rather have the better variants and color to the artwork. Only saving grace is that this is technically cheaper than buying everything separately and it’s got the 7” that’s absurdly priced right now…